Home > Diflucan > Cramps - leg > Diflucan and Cramps - leg
Review: could Diflucan cause Cramps - leg (Leg pain)?
Summary: Cramps - leg is reported only by a few people who take Diflucan.
We study 17,145 people who have side effects while taking Diflucan from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Cramps - leg and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Diflucan and have Cramps - leg >>>
Diflucan (latest outcomes from 17,695 users) has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection.
Cramps - leg
Cramps - leg (involuntary muscle contractions of leg) (latest reports from 544 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 17,145 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Cramps - Leg.
Time on Diflucan when people have Cramps - leg * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cramps - leg||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Cramps - leg when taking Diflucan * :
|Cramps - leg||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Cramps - leg when taking Diflucan ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Cramps - leg||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Cramps - leg ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Cramps - leg||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Yeast infection - vagina (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cramps - Leg while taking Diflucan?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diflucan and have Cramps - Leg
- support group for people who take Diflucan
- support group for people who have Cramps - Leg
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Did anyone have flu like symptoms and body aches along with leg (calf muscle) pain while on chantix, if so did you stop taking it?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has ExtremeTiredness, Leg Pain, Body Acches, Influenza Like Illness)
Morning after eating and I take the pill, with in 20 mins I feel so sick, don't vomit,just feel so sick and my legs hurt so bad and I just get so tired and sleepy I can't hardly do anything for a few hours. Same thing in the evenings....I have a 4 hour window of actually feeling good per day. Oh and ...
- How do xarelto and potassium interact?
(Asked by a 84 year old woman who has Leg Cramps, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter)
I have to take Xarelto for my atrial filrillation, but I also have leg cramps at night. Do the 2 drugs (Xarelto and piotassium) have any bad effect on each other?
- How to stop le and foot cramps?
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Cramps - Leg, Cramps In Legs And Feet At Night, Calf Muscle Cramps At Night, Have Heart And Vascular Deciese, and takes Meloxicam, Celexa, Lovastatin, Ramipril, Coreg, Percocet, Aspirin, Temazepam, Adderall 10)
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar ...
- How were you treated and what were the results of treatment for fluconazole rash reaction.
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Severe Rash, and takes Fluconazole)
Broke out in general rash which became worse over time, even though I discontinued use of fluconazole. No underlying conditions or other drugs.
- Is 800mg of fluconazole @ day for valey fever extreme? could it cause hair loss?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Valley Fever Pneumonia, and takes Fluconazole)
Have been taking fluconazole (800mg) for 4 months. My hair is falling out. Could the fluconazole be the cause? My infectious Dr. doesn't seem to want to commit to saying it is the cause.
More questions for: Diflucan, Cramps - leg
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- My daughter got sjs after taking fluconazole!!
(Posted by a 17 year old girl who has Steven Johnson Syndrome, and takes Fluconazole)
My daughter swelled up in her neck, hands, and face. Had severe blistering of her skin especially on her face and vaginal area. Had a radh over 80% of her body. She was dizzy, sick to the stomach, and itched enterally. She also started vaginally bleeding severely.
- Valtrex 3 months systemic candida
(Posted by a 20 year old woman who has Systemic Candida Caused By Valtres, and takes Lorazepam, Diflucan, Valtrex)
NOTE: IF YOU TAKE VALTREX FOR WHATEVER REASON, EITHER TAKE GOOD PROBIOTICS, OR GET ON A CANDIDA DIET. A MUST. You don't want to run the risk of messing up your colon with leaky gut syndrome after the yeast has done its damage. Please read the following story.
My daughter has been autism spectru ...
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting, Tachycardia, Hypercalcemia, and takes Fluconazole, Cartia Xt, Benicar, Coumadin, Cymbalta)
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
- Leg cramps pain from blood pressure drugs & statin drugs
(Posted by a 74 year old woman who has Pain - Leg, Lower Leg Pain & Cramping, Cramps - Leg)
Had leg pain, cramps, itching rash lower legs & knees for three years!!! Stopped all drugs & been on losartan for two months.. Leg cramps pain have not stopped but not as bad. I was passing out from pain of legs when walking 1/2 block to my car when taking Lisinopril. That drug is horrible! What bl ...
More reviews for: Diflucan, Cramps - leg
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan, Metformin, Glyburide, Bystolic, Pradaxa for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Diabetic Coma, Blood Pressure Increased, A-fib. The patient has Leg Cramping, Weakness
Comments: I stop pradaxa a week before having pain shot for lower back pain. I have no pain or weakness for about a week after going back on pradaxa. This has happended three times now. Can't say for sure the pradaxa is the cause or if that is the amount of time the pain shot last.
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Vivitrol for a patient with Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Drug Addiction. The patient has Leg Pain
Comments: I have been on Vivitrol since 10/2012, on Lasix since 4/2013
My hip and leg pain is worsening and my daily life is effected by this pain. I walk differently d/t the pain, I can't exercise without pain. Is it due to the monthly Injections of Vivitrol that they alternate Right/Left in my back side. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Droperidol, Haloperidol for a patient with Dystonia, Psychosis, Schizophrenia Simple. The patient has Sphincter Of Oddi Dysfunction, Muscle Weakness, Balance Disorder, Cramps - Leg, Clumsiness, Insomnia
Comments: I was diagnosed with MND IN 2012. Changed to Functional Disorder in 2013. Changed to Tardive Dystonia in 2014.
None of these diagnoses fit. I have had 2 EMG's of which I obtained a copy of the results ad. The first one does indicate MND, but there was no further deterioration. Therefore it was ...
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Loryna, Xalatan, Azopt for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Periods - Painful, Glaucoma. The patient has Menstruation - Painful, Menstruation Irregular, Pms, Emotional Distress, Migraine With Aura, Acute Bladder Infection, Allergies, Sexual Intercourse - Painful, Lumpy Breasts, Fatigue - Chronic, Abortion Induced Incomplete, Painful Defaecation, Abdominal Bloating, Abdominal Cramps, Leg Cramping, Diarrhea, Constipation, Nausea, Eczema, Back Pain - Low
Comments: perfect storm? all symptoms started after abortion, been on glaucoma medication for 15 years, cousin on the same meds was diagnosed with a rare form of endometriosis. All my symptoms say endometriosis is possible cause. I just want to know what is wrong with me.
- A study of drug interactions between Carafate, Motrin, Omeprazole, Hydrochlorothiazide, Ambien, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Celexa for a patient with Ulcer - Peptic, Pain, Esophagitis, Potassium - High, Insomnia, Cramps - Leg, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Fatigue, Potassium - High, Bone - Broken, Bladder Neck Obstruction, Esophagitis, Pain, Leg Cramps, Anxiety, Depression
Comments: I had two unexplained broken bones within a one year period.
Weak urine stream with intermittent breaks.
High potassium level readings. First: 6.2 Second 5.2
When diagnosed at ER with esophagitis was also suspected to have peptic ulcers due to stress.
More related studies for: Diflucan, Cramps - leg
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.