Review: could Diflucan cause Vaginal irritation?
Summary: Vaginal irritation is reported only by a few people who take Diflucan.
We study 17,147 people who have side effects while taking Diflucan from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Vaginal irritation. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal irritation and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Diflucan and have Vaginal irritation >>>
Diflucan has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. (view latest outcomes from 17,695 users)
Vaginal irritation has been reported by people with vaginosis fungal, birth control, hypothyroidism, high blood pressure, sinusitis.(latest reports from Vaginal irritation 129 patients)
On Dec, 16, 2014: 17,147 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Vaginal Irritation.
Time on Diflucan when people have Vaginal irritation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vaginal irritation||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vaginal irritation when taking Diflucan * :
|Vaginal irritation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Vaginal irritation when taking Diflucan ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vaginal irritation||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vaginal irritation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Vaginitis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Yeast infection - vagina (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Medroxyprogesterone (1 people, 50.00%)
- Estratest (1 people, 50.00%)
- Monistat 1 combination pack (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vaginal Irritation while taking Diflucan?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diflucan and have Vaginal Irritation
- support group for people who take Diflucan
- support group for people who have Vaginal Irritation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How were you treated and what were the results of treatment for fluconazole rash reaction.
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Severe Rash, and takes Fluconazole)
Broke out in general rash which became worse over time, even though I discontinued use of fluconazole. No underlying conditions or other drugs.
- Is 800mg of fluconazole @ day for valey fever extreme? could it cause hair loss?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Valley Fever Pneumonia, and takes Fluconazole)
Have been taking fluconazole (800mg) for 4 months. My hair is falling out. Could the fluconazole be the cause? My infectious Dr. doesn't seem to want to commit to saying it is the cause.
- What vitamins can not be taken with fluconazole? anyone know?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Chronic Lyme Disease, Arthritis, Migraines, Nural In Brain / Weight Loss, Seizures / Blackouts, Xanax, and takes Fluconazole, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Xanax)
I was thinking I heard that you can't take certain Vitamins while on Diflucan/ fluconazole. Has anyone heard of this before? Just trying to play it safe! Don't need any reactions. thanks Cin
- Does moringa cure pelvic inflammatory disease
(Asked by a 19 year old girl who has Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, and takes Diflucan)
Been trying to get pregnant for months but to no avail also I usually do nt have ovulation pains but for the past two months I've been having pains?
- How much moringa liquid extract can i take at a time
(Asked by a 28 year old man who has Candidiasis, and takes Fluconazole)
I have candidiasis and still working to return to normal health, what do u suggest
More questions for: Diflucan, Vaginal irritation
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- My daughter got sjs after taking fluconazole!!
(Posted by a 17 year old girl who has Steven Johnson Syndrome, and takes Fluconazole)
My daughter swelled up in her neck, hands, and face. Had severe blistering of her skin especially on her face and vaginal area. Had a radh over 80% of her body. She was dizzy, sick to the stomach, and itched enterally. She also started vaginally bleeding severely.
- Valtrex 3 months systemic candida
(Posted by a 20 year old woman who has Systemic Candida Caused By Valtres, and takes Lorazepam, Diflucan, Valtrex)
NOTE: IF YOU TAKE VALTREX FOR WHATEVER REASON, EITHER TAKE GOOD PROBIOTICS, OR GET ON A CANDIDA DIET. A MUST. You don't want to run the risk of messing up your colon with leaky gut syndrome after the yeast has done its damage. Please read the following story.
My daughter has been autism spectru ...
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting, Tachycardia, Hypercalcemia, and takes Fluconazole, Cartia Xt, Benicar, Coumadin, Cymbalta)
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
More reviews for: Diflucan, Vaginal irritation
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Diflucan, Lexapro, Methotrexate, Plaquenil for a patient with Rash, Skin Infection - Yeast, Depression, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Rash Scaly
Comments: Hives started on left temple and right lower jaw bone. Next day started underneath my chin. Had some small bumps...itched, hurt. Two days later rash/hives spread to arms, hands, chest and around waist. I had small areas on both hands that resembled blisters. Tried Prednisone and after first rou ...
- A study of side effects of Fluconazole for a patient with Vaginitis. The patient has Bladder Damage
Comments: this drug caused one week of liver pain, colon and bladder burning. Bladder NEVER recovered. It made my bladder sensitive to foods/drink and the release of prostaglandin during onset of menstruation. The pain died down to just 2 severe painful days a month during release of prostaglandins. After ...
- A study of side effects of Fluconazole for a patient with Vaginal Yeast Infection. The patient has Bladder Spasm
Comments: Was prescribed Diflucan (Fluconazole 150mg) one dose for vaginal (possible systemic) yeast infection which was not responding to Monistat. Wiped out yeast , but... Day one: could feel all mucous membranes dry out (as if on a strong decongestant). for example, I could feel my eye sockets dry out - ...
- A study of side effects of Diflucan for a patient with Ibs. The patient has Loss Of Weight
Comments: At first I was happy about losing the weight because I weighed 129 lbs. When I was younger I always weighed 110 lbs. I'm 5' 3". I am 58 years old. The weight loss has been slow and I've done nothing to lose the weight, in fact I am recovering from seven years on prednisone and have been very exhau ...
- A study of drug interactions between Actemra, Promethazine Hydrochloride, Topiramate - 50MG, Propranolol Hydrochloride - 20MG, Simvastatin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Fluconazole, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride - EQ 10MG BASE, Hydrochlorothiazide, Spironolactone, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Metformin Hydrochloride, Glipizide, Alendronate Sodium, Omeprazole, Aspirin, Pilocarpine Hydrochloride, Sumatriptan Succinate, Imitrex Statdose, Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, CoQ-10, Krill Oil, Latanoprost for a patient with Giant Cell Arteritis, Nausea And Vomiting, Migraine Prophylaxis, Essential Tremor, High Blood Cholesterol, Moderate Pain, Severe Pain From Kidney Stones, Major Depression, Candidiasis, Pitting Oedema, Insomnia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Osteoporosis Prophylaxis, Chronic Gastritis, Stroke Prophalaxis, Dry Mouth, Migraine, Intractable Migraine, Ehlers-danlos Syndrome Type 3, Gca And Eds And Chiari (post Surgery), Glaucoma Suspect/high Intra-occular Pressure. The patient has Tocilizumab And Simvistatin
Comments: Giant cell arteritis means I must take prednisone. Prednisone has caused other diseases which then have to be treated, and I already had migraines, kidney stones, asthma, dishydrotic eczema, essential tremor, Ehlers-danlos Syndrome, etc.
During the middle of all this they discovered Chiari (many sy ...
More related studies for: Diflucan, Vaginal irritation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.