Home > Digoxin > Diabetic ketoacidosis > Digoxin and Diabetic ketoacidosis
Review: could Digoxin cause Diabetic ketoacidosis?
We study 51,864 people who have side effects while taking Digoxin from FDA and social media. Among them, 43 have Diabetic ketoacidosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Diabetic ketoacidosis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Digoxin and have Diabetic ketoacidosis >>>
Digoxin (latest outcomes from 52,589 users) has active ingredients of digoxin. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Diabetic ketoacidosis (diabetic ketoacidosis (dka) is high concentrations of ketone bodies) (latest reports from 66,315 patients) has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, diabetes, stress and anxiety.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 51,864 people reported to have side effects when taking Digoxin. Among them, 43 people (0.08%) have Diabetic Ketoacidosis.
Time on Digoxin when people have Diabetic ketoacidosis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Diabetic ketoacidosis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Diabetic ketoacidosis when taking Digoxin * :
|Diabetic ketoacidosis||53.19%||46.81% |
Age of people who have Diabetic ketoacidosis when taking Digoxin * :
|Diabetic ketoacidosis||0.00%||0.00%||2.38%||0.00%||2.38%||14.29%||2.38%||78.57% |
Severity of Diabetic ketoacidosis when taking Digoxin ** :
How people recovered from Diabetic ketoacidosis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cardiac failure congestive (8 people, 18.60%)
- Insulin-requiring type ii diabetes mellitus (7 people, 16.28%)
- Schizophrenia (3 people, 6.98%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (2 people, 4.65%)
- Increased ventricular afterload (2 people, 4.65%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (13 people, 30.23%)
- Aspirin (12 people, 27.91%)
- Glucophage (10 people, 23.26%)
- Warfarin sodium (10 people, 23.26%)
- Toprol-xl (9 people, 20.93%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diabetic Ketoacidosis while taking Digoxin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Digoxin and have Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- support group for people who take Digoxin
- support group for people who have Diabetic Ketoacidosis
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What are you using to treat esophageal spasm
Very difficult to eat food. Once eats most times type of mucous is spit up, almost choking. At that point cannot swallow any more. Slowly sips water - and that seems to help. Doctor diagnosis was esophageal spasm. Barium swallow showed what doctor calls a "pocket" in her throat. Dr. prescribed ...
- Can warfarin use for 13 years cause foot weekness
I have been on Warfarin for 13 years after being diagnosed with Cardio Myopthy. I have a pace maker and also had radiotherapy on left side after breast cancer in 1998. I am told I need to stay on warfarin because of AF.
- Can cavedilol cause pityriasis rosea
has several areas of ringworm like spots, but dr says it is not ringworm, but another type of fungus
- Is there an interaction between chromium polynicotinate and synthroid
One of the ingredients, chromium polynicotinate, is in Super CitriMax Plus and want to know if it will interact with Synthroid or any of the other medications I listed above?
- Is there a correllation between diphenhydramine usage and congestive heart failure?
I have been a diabetic for 15 yrs, insulin dependent for 8 yrs. I was diagnosed with CHF in July of 2012. I have had two more episodes where I have decompensated, the most recent at the time of this writing (7/6). I took 2 doses of 50 mg Benadyl each about 4=5 hrs. apart. I was fine last night when ...
- Does any of the medicaion or any variation of the medication and vitamins cause ed does aspirin alone cause ed
I've had mitral valve repair for my heart in 2001, I have RA, and have had severe diverticulitis (removal of 14in of colon)in 2009.
2 Tramadol when I wake up.
1 Digoxin, 1 Atenolol, 1 Ramipril, 1 Hydroxychloroquine 1 Aspirin with breakfast.
2 Tramadol late afternoon.
1 Simvastatin ...
- My mom had a cataract removed and is taking digoxin june 18th it is now july 3 rd she is still having a hard time seeing is that normal?
had pressure behind the eye and is not seeing well out of it.. recovery time, and how long does it last on the blurriness, should she have her other eye done?
- Can warfarin cause a low platelet count
I have difficulty ejaculating sperm during sex. When this happens, which is becoming the norm, my mouth is also very low on saliva. Can the drugs I have listed be the cause?
- Can bisoprolol cause an increase in blood sugar?
Normal coronary arteries. Bisoprolol used to slow heart rate in rapid auricular fibrillation. No symptoms of diabetes, nor family history.
- Was i over medicated after heart surgery? currently suffering from brain encephalopathy.
More questions for: Digoxin, Diabetic ketoacidosis
More reviews for: Digoxin, Diabetic ketoacidosis
On eHealthMe, Digoxin (digoxin) is often used for atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions Digoxin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Digoxin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Digoxin, Diabetic ketoacidosis
Recent Digoxin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Furosemide, Simvastatin, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Candesartan Cilexetil, Digoxin for a 81-year old woman who has Atrial Flutter
- Comparions of Digoxin, Allegra for a 34-year old woman who has Allergic Bronchitis
- Comparions of Metoprolol Tartrate, Metoprolol Succinate, Losartan, Atenolol, Digoxin for a 27-year old man who has Cardiac Disorder
- Comparions of Digoxin, Propylthiouracil for a 78-year old man who has Low Thyroid
- Comparions of Digoxin, Dulera for a 51-year old woman who has COPD
- Comparions of Furosemide, Warfarin Sodium, Enalapril Maleate, Digoxin for a 79-year old man who has Myocardial Infarction, Hypertension, Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Digoxin, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Carvedilol, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 73-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Miralax, Digoxin for a 85-year old woman who has Constipation
- Comparions of Digoxin, Prednisone for a 83-year old woman who has Sarcoidosis
- Comparions of Cardura, Cardizem, Lanoxin for a 87-year old man who has Heart Rate Irregular
More related comparison studies for: Digoxin, Diabetic ketoacidosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (39 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (52 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Disturbance In Sexual Arousal
- Helicobacter Pylori Associated Gastrointestinal Disease