Review: could Digoxin cause Lft (Liver function tests)?
Summary: there is no Lft reported by people who take Digoxin yet.
We study 51,881 people who have side effects while taking Digoxin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Lft and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Digoxin and have Lft >>>
Digoxin has active ingredients of digoxin. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from 52,605 Digoxin users)
On Mar, 12, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Lft while taking Digoxin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Digoxin
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Digoxin for a 53-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Heart Rate
- A study of side effects of Digoxin for a 77-year old woman with Arrhythmia. The patient has Hives
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Oxide, Probiotic, Vitamin D, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Digoxin, Spironolactone, Furosemide, Warfarin Sodium, Carvedilol, Lisinopril, Metformin, Victoza, Lyrica for a 68-year old woman with Support Overall Health, Improve Digestive System, Lack Of Same In System, Depression, Congestive Heart Failure - Right-sided, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiac Disorder, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Diabetic Neuropathy. The patient has Unsteady, Delayed Gastric Emptying, Muscle Twitching
- A study of drug interactions between Sumatriptan, Adderall, Cymbalta, Lyrica for a 46-year old woman with Migraine, Add, Nerve Pain, Neuropathic Pain. The patient has Hand Tremor, Migraine, Vitamin D Deficiency, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anemia, Liver Function Tests, Blood Creatinine, Insomnia, Low-grade Chronic Hyperbilirubinemia, Unable To Get Pregnant, Blurred Vision, Involuntary Body Movements, Joint Pain, Loss Of Eyelashes, Nail Growth Abnormal, Skin Rash, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Sensitivity Analysis, Memory Loss
- A study of side effects of Digoxin for a 53-year old man with Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Bady Rash Arms, Back Stomach And Legs
Recent Digoxin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Digoxin, Medrol for a 75-year old man who has PAD
- Comparions of Digoxin, Warfarin Sodium, Losartan for a 75-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Atenolol, Digoxin, Metoprolol Tartrate And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 68-year old man who has Heart Rate Decreased
- Comparions of Furosemide, Simvastatin, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Candesartan Cilexetil, Digoxin for a 81-year old woman who has Atrial Flutter
- Comparions of Digoxin, Allegra for a 34-year old woman who has Allergic Bronchitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.