Review: could Digoxin cause Libido increased?
Summary: Libido increased is reported only by a few people who take Digoxin.
We study 51,883 people who have side effects while taking Digoxin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Libido increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Digoxin and have Libido increased >>>
Digoxin has active ingredients of digoxin. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from 52,607 Digoxin users)
Libido increased (increased sexual urge to have sex) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, restless leg syndrome, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 1,242 Libido increased patients)
On Apr, 28, 2015: 51,883 people reported to have side effects when taking Digoxin. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Libido Increased.
Time on Digoxin when people have Libido increased * :
Gender of people who have Libido increased when taking Digoxin * :
|Libido increased||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Libido increased when taking Digoxin * :
|Libido increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Libido increased when taking Digoxin ** :
How people recovered from Libido increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Parkinson's disease (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Inderal la (1 people, 100.00%)
- Klonopin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Casodex (1 people, 100.00%)
- Seroquel (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Digoxin and libido increased on
Do you have Libido Increased while taking Digoxin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Digoxin and have Libido Increased
- support group for people who take Digoxin
- support group for people who have Libido Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Digoxin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Topiramate, Gabapentin, Qvar 40, Cymbalta, Digoxin for a 59-year old woman who has Irregular Heartbeat
- Comparions of Digoxin, Medrol for a 75-year old man who has PAD
- Comparions of Digoxin, Warfarin Sodium, Losartan for a 75-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Atenolol, Digoxin, Metoprolol Tartrate And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 68-year old man who has Heart Rate Decreased
- Comparions of Furosemide, Simvastatin, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Candesartan Cilexetil, Digoxin for a 81-year old woman who has Atrial Flutter
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.