Home > Digoxin > Squamous cell carcinoma > Digoxin and Squamous cell carcinoma
Review: could Digoxin cause Squamous cell carcinoma?
Summary: Squamous cell carcinoma is found among people who take Digoxin, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Prednisone, and have Paraesthesia.
We study 51,871 people who have side effects while taking Digoxin from FDA and social media. Among them, 22 have Squamous cell carcinoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Squamous cell carcinoma and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Digoxin and have Squamous cell carcinoma >>>
Digoxin (latest outcomes from 52,593 users) has active ingredients of digoxin. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Squamous cell carcinoma
Squamous cell carcinoma (a cancer of a kind of epithelial cell) (latest reports from 5,153 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, psoriasis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 51,864 people reported to have side effects when taking Digoxin. Among them, 22 people (0.04%) have Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Time on Digoxin when people have Squamous cell carcinoma * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Squamous cell carcinoma||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Squamous cell carcinoma when taking Digoxin * :
|Squamous cell carcinoma||30.77%||69.23% |
Age of people who have Squamous cell carcinoma when taking Digoxin * :
|Squamous cell carcinoma||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.33%||4.17%||87.50% |
Severity of Squamous cell carcinoma when taking Digoxin ** :
How people recovered from Squamous cell carcinoma ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Paraesthesia (7 people, 31.82%)
- Bone loss (6 people, 27.27%)
- Lung neoplasm malignant (3 people, 13.64%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 4.55%)
- Cardiomyopathy (1 people, 4.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisone (11 people, 50.00%)
- Lasix (10 people, 45.45%)
- Levaquin (10 people, 45.45%)
- Coumadin (9 people, 40.91%)
- Neurontin (9 people, 40.91%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Squamous Cell Carcinoma while taking Digoxin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Digoxin and have Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- support group for people who take Digoxin
- support group for people who have Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have had two surgerys to remove cancer in my bladder and am on warfarin for my afib. my bladder cannot seem to heal. i have blood in my urine and intermitent burning at the end of my penis. will the
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Afib, Bladder Cancer Stage I, With Cancer In Situ, and takes Cialis, Indomethacin, Digoxin, Carvedilol, Flomax, Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium)
I have had two surgeries in the last 14 months to remove cancer from my bladder. Diagnosed with afib 16 months ago. Bladder is not healing due to the blood thinners, but I must keep my INR above 2.0. Every time I take the warfarin, I have more blood in my urine.
- What are you using to treat esophageal spasm
(Asked by a 98 year old woman who has Difficulty Eating. Spits Up What Seems To Be Mucous., and takes Lisinopril, Nexium, Coumadin, Lasix, Hydrochlorothiazide, Digoxin, Multivitamin, Amlodipine)
Very difficult to eat food. Once eats most times type of mucous is spit up, almost choking. At that point cannot swallow any more. Slowly sips water - and that seems to help. Doctor diagnosis was esophageal spasm. Barium swallow showed what doctor calls a "pocket" in her throat. Dr. prescribed ...
- Can warfarin use for 13 years cause foot weekness
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Foot Weeknesss, and takes Warfarin Sodium, Digoxin)
I have been on Warfarin for 13 years after being diagnosed with Cardio Myopthy. I have a pace maker and also had radiotherapy on left side after breast cancer in 1998. I am told I need to stay on warfarin because of AF.
- Can cavedilol cause pityriasis rosea
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Artiel Fiblation, Pityriasis Rosea, and takes Lisinopril, Carvedilol, Warfarin Sodium, Omeprazole, Spironolactone, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Digoxin)
has several areas of ringworm like spots, but dr says it is not ringworm, but another type of fungus
- Is there an interaction between chromium polynicotinate and synthroid
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Management, Osteoporosis, Hyperthyroidism, A-fib, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Synthroid, Leflunomide, Sulindac, Methotrexate Sodium, Ibandronate Sodium, Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Levemir, Digoxin, Procardia Xl, Metoprolol Succinate)
One of the ingredients, chromium polynicotinate, is in Super CitriMax Plus and want to know if it will interact with Synthroid or any of the other medications I listed above?
More questions for: Digoxin, Squamous cell carcinoma
More reviews for: Digoxin, Squamous cell carcinoma
- A study of drug interactions between Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Venastat, Vitamin D, Warfarin Sodium, Spironolactone, Lisinopril, Januvia, Hydrochlorothiazide, Levemir, Humalog, Glimepiride, Furosemide, Carvedilol, Pravastatin Sodium, Digoxin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Joint Pain, Swollen Ankles And Kneew, General Health, Atrial Fibrillation, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes, Atrial Tachycardia. The patient has Personality Changes, Anger, Fixation On A Desired Purchase, Memory Problems
Comments: Over past year, symptoms of mental slowness and inability to process data to a final result observed. During past month, frustration and anger has erupted with little or no provocation. Cognitive ability decreased. Balance somewhat compromised. Desire to purchase an RV has increased over 11 month ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Digoxin, Atorvastatin Calcium, Carvedilol, Furosemide, Warfarin Sodium, Spironolactone for a patient with Congestive Heart Failure. The patient has Gas - Flatulence
Comments: Seems to really manifest itself right before bedtime, like it knows I'm going to bed. I have to raise my arms above my head, or lean back with arms stretched on my bed's foot board, sort of to stretch my chest. After being in that position, can't get to sleep as soon as I want, I then pass gas, bi ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zocor, Plavix, Digoxin, Cardizem for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Carotid Artery Insufficiency, Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Cold Weather And Itchy Skin, Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, Tiredness
Comments: male 89 with atral fibrillation, After years of being on Amioderone, my doctor took me off after complaining of not feeling right with no energy. Seems that medication stopped working. Now on above mentioned medications and feel worse. Up until about 3 years ago, I have not been able to be active l ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Cialis, Proventil, Xanax, Cardizem Sr, Lanoxin, Xarelto, Novolog Flexpen, Lantus Solostar, Clonidine, Altace for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation, Bph, Asthma, Panic Attacks, High Blood Pressure, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Asthma, Panic Attacks, High Blood Pressure, Sleep Apnea, Atrail Fib, Kidney Stones, Prostatitis, Osteoma,p Adrenal Adenoma, Pancreatitis
Comments: I have had rat bite fever, 1957; pylo9inidal cyst; PVC's, Hypoglycemia,p Hyperglycemia; Esophagitis; Diverticulitis; Ulcerative colitis; heart attack; gall bladder removal; adrenal adenoma; osteoma of the ear canal; kidney stones; prostatitis; agent orange exposure
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Warfarin Sodium, Digoxin, Benicar, Prednisolone Acetate for a patient with Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Blood Thinner, Heart Rate Irregular, Eye Drops. The patient has
Comments: 6 weeks ago mom got diarrhea and throwing up. Was in and out of hospital for dehydration. All blood work looked great, stool samples good, cat scans good, upper and lower GI good?? Dr put her on PEPTO bismol 2 3 times a day for 6 weeks! Got better last 2 week but still a thick diarrhea! Got an eye i ...
More related studies for: Digoxin, Squamous cell carcinoma
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.