Home > Dilantin > Death of sibling > Dilantin and Death of sibling
Review: could Dilantin cause Death of sibling (Death)?
We study 360 people who have side effects while taking Dilantin from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Death of sibling. Find out below who they are, when they have Death of sibling and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Dilantin and have Death of sibling >>>
Dilantin (latest outcomes from 950 users) has active ingredients of phenytoin sodium. It is often used in epilepsy.
Death of sibling
Death of sibling (latest reports from 542,618 patients)
On Nov, 1, 2014: 360 people reported to have side effects when taking Dilantin. Among them, 2 people (0.56%) have Death Of Sibling.
Time on Dilantin when people have Death of sibling * :
Gender of people who have Death of sibling when taking Dilantin * :
|Death of sibling||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Death of sibling when taking Dilantin * :
|Death of sibling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cough (1 people, 50.00%)
- Localised infection (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atenolol (2 people, 100.00%)
- Coumadin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Dilantin extended release (1 people, 50.00%)
- Magnesium chloride (1 people, 50.00%)
- Albuterol sulfate (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Death Of Sibling while taking Dilantin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Dilantin and have Death Of Sibling
- support group for people who take Dilantin
- support group for people who have Death Of Sibling
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- If a person runs out out of his seizure med dilantin & is unable to get it refilled today, can he take another seizure med, neurotin?
Can my boyfriend take my Neurotin, just for today to prevent seizures, until he gets his Dilantin refill tomorrow?? Or will it be better to just hold out til he gets his refill?
- Can aperson be treated for hep c when they have an avm
I just wanted to know if it was safe to receive treatment for hep c while still having a portion of my avm still existing
- Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia when taking dilantin?
I'm just concern with my Dilantin levels when taking garcinia haven't being able to find concrete info on this .
- Causes of extreme fatigue and fainting when stressed and chronic panic/anxiety and insomnia
since daughters death 6 years ago I have been extremely fatigued, no energy for anything, dizziness chronic and have fainted about 7 times in the past 18 months, severe panic when leaving my home to the point of choking and vomiting, also wake up with flashbacks to my childs death nightly. Have bee ...
- Have you heard of people taking large amounts of imodium to get "opiod" feeling and death due to amount taken?
My 21 year old son passed away unexpectedly due to large amount of Imodium taken. As I have found out he had been taking this OTC medication to get the same feeling as pain medication(opioids). This medication showed up in his toxicology report. Can anyone help me understand how this could cause dea ...
- Accidental overdose in my daily dilantin prescription
Is there any chance that my taking an extra, careless dose of Dilantin, will cause a seizure? Do I take my regular daily dosage again tonight?
- Can you take tramadol and dilantin
- How did this effect me if it did at all?
I have been taking the Lamictal for almost a year and the other meds I have been taking since January of 2006. At the end of April of 2013 had a disagreement with my boyfriend and left in the middle of the night. I came home early morning the following day with no sleep and could not remember if I ...
- Drug interactions between dilantin and marijuana
my son also smoke marijuana in a regular basis, how bad is this for his health?
can be dangerous?
is ok?, i'm over reacting?
Please help me, he's been smoking for 2 years, last saturday he had 3 seizures, 2 milds and 1 big one •Grand Mal seizure, he was hospitalize for 3 days, this is his first ...
More questions for: Dilantin, Death of sibling
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Oxymorphone & amphetamine toxicity
My 38 year old husband died in October. Toxicology and autopsy results showed the cause of death to be 'Oxymorphone & Amphetamine Toxicity'. Levels were at the high end of what is conssidered a 'therapeutic dose level', especially since he had developed a tolerance. He was prescribe ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
- Dilantin and interactions
I've taken Dilantin for over 40 years..seizure free for over 30 years..became hypothyroid 10 years ago..B12 deficient approximately 3 years ago and have had a benign arrhythmia for over 30 years. I take magnesium because it seems to hep the arrhythmia and vitamin d because mine is low normal.
More reviews for: Dilantin, Death of sibling
On eHealthMe, Dilantin (phenytoin sodium) is often used for epilepsy. Find out below the conditions Dilantin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Dilantin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Dilantin, Death of sibling
Recent Dilantin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dilantin, Keppra for a 24-year old woman who has Complex Partial Seizures
- Comparions of Dilantin, Keppra for a 38-year old woman who has Epilepsy
- Comparions of Flexeril, Magnesium Oxide, Dilantin, Lamictal for a 46-year old woman who has Epilepsy
- Comparions of Levetiracetam, Extended Phenytoin Sodium for a 29-year old woman who has Grand Mal Seizure
- Comparions of Dilantin, Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol, Naproxen And Esomeprazole Magnesium for a 59-year old woman who has Back Disorder
- Comparions of Tramadol, Dilantin, Valium, Depakote Cp for a 52-year old man who has Epilepsy
- Comparions of Dilantin, Lamotrigine for a 24-year old woman who has Seizures
- Comparions of Lamictal Xr, Dilantin, Zonegran for a 77-year old man who has NALD
- Comparions of Multivitamin, Phenytoin Sodium for a 47-year old man who has Vitamins
- Comparions of Dilantin, Celexa for a 40-year old man who has Antibiotic Prophylaxis
More related comparison studies for: Dilantin, Death of sibling
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.