Review: could Dilantin cause Edema (Swelling)?
Summary: there is no Edema reported by people who take Dilantin yet.
We study 367 people who have side effects while taking Dilantin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Edema and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Dilantin and have Edema >>>
Dilantin has active ingredients of phenytoin sodium. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from 960 Dilantin users)
Edema (excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues of the body) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis, metastases to bone. (latest reports from 22,148 Edema patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Edema while taking Dilantin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Dilantin
- support group for people who have Edema
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Onglyza, Crestor, Farxiga for a 64-year old man with Diabetes, Lower Cholesterol. The patient has Swelling, Pain In Jaw, Nasal Congestion
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Dilantin for a 66-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Seizure - Grand Mal. The patient has Finger Cramps, No Energy, Difficulty Breathing, Irritability, Sensitivity To The Cold
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Omeprazole for a 51-year old woman with Gas - Belching, Belching. The patient has Swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Adderall 30, Levothyroxine Sodium, Wellbutrin, Lamictal for a 28-year old woman with Back Pain, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Lumpy Breasts, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Swelling, Leg Swelling, Abdominal Pain Lower, Swelling
Recent Dilantin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.