Home > Dilantin > Essential tremor > Dilantin and Essential tremor
Review: could Dilantin cause Essential tremor?
Summary: there is no Essential tremor reported by people who take Dilantin yet.
We study 361 people who have side effects while taking Dilantin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Essential tremor and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Dilantin and have Essential tremor >>>
Dilantin (latest outcomes from 954 users) has active ingredients of phenytoin sodium. It is often used in epilepsy.
Essential tremor (latest reports from 3,530 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, osteopenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 28, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Essential Tremor while taking Dilantin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Dilantin
- support group for people who have Essential Tremor
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I am on propranolol 10mg 3tad i now have a stomach bug and have been prescribed vancomycin, is it safe to take both together
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Essential Tremor, and takes Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride)
I have a very bad stomach bug, can this be caused by use propranolol, and is it safe and will the vancomycin work, while i am taken propranolol
- If a person runs out out of his seizure med dilantin & is unable to get it refilled today, can he take another seizure med, neurotin?
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Seizures, and takes Dilantin)
Can my boyfriend take my Neurotin, just for today to prevent seizures, until he gets his Dilantin refill tomorrow?? Or will it be better to just hold out til he gets his refill?
- Can aperson be treated for hep c when they have an avm
(Asked by a 49 year old man who has AVM - Cerebral, Hep C, and takes Extended Phenytoin Sodium, Keppra, Amlodipine Besylate, Lisinopril, Spironolactone)
I just wanted to know if it was safe to receive treatment for hep c while still having a portion of my avm still existing
- Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia when taking dilantin?
(Asked by a 45 year old man who takes Dilantin)
I'm just concern with my Dilantin levels when taking garcinia haven't being able to find concrete info on this .
- Are there any sinus infection meds that do not exacerbate essential tremors?
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Essential Tremor, and takes Allegra)
I am trying to find an allergy med that will NOT make me very nervous and shaky. I have essential tremors and these meds make the condition worse - I shake much more and it feels like I'm on speed...but I have a chronic sinus headache which, I feel, is due to seasonal allergies...
More questions for: Dilantin, Essential tremor
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Melatonin reduces essential tremor of the hand
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has Essential Tremor, and takes Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Atenolol, Melatonin)
After taking Melatonin 1mg as a sleep aid for several nights, I noticed that my essential tremor of the hand was showing improvement. Within a week the tremor was almost unnoticeable, and I could print and write neatly, even when slightly stressed at work. I haven't seen this response reported any ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Brain Damage, Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome, Encephalopathy, Partial (focal) Seizure, and takes Dilantin, Keppra, Lamictal, Lorazepam, Seroquel, Slow-k, Miralax, Lovenox, Ondansetron, Ibuprofen, Sennosides, Folic Acid, Hycodan)
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a severe reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could n ...
- Dilantin and interactions
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Arrhythmia, Epilepsy, Hypothyroid, and takes Vitamin D, Magnesium, Coreg, Dilantin, Synthroid)
I've taken Dilantin for over 40 years..seizure free for over 30 years..became hypothyroid 10 years ago..B12 deficient approximately 3 years ago and have had a benign arrhythmia for over 30 years. I take magnesium because it seems to hep the arrhythmia and vitamin d because mine is low normal.
More reviews for: Dilantin, Essential tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Thinking Slowed, Narcolepsy, Speech Disorders, Chronic Pain, Sexual Apathy, Chronic Depression, Addh, Shoulder Blade Pain, Arthritis, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Eyes - Dry, Dry Mouth, Pain Threshold Decreased, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Cervical Spinal Stenosis, Umbilical Hernia, Sleep Disorder, Involuntary Body Movements, Restless Leg Syndrome, Dizziness, Nausea And Vomiting, Fatigue - Chronic, Essential Tremor, Heat Intolerance
Comments: Been incapacitated since xmas 2010, unable to work, life has been destroyed. Crawled away from abusive relationship, lost everything. Social Security is fighting me, it's disgusting. Doctors are wretched and worthless.
- A study of side effects of Primidone for a patient with Tremor - Essential. The patient has Tremor - Essential (a neurological disorder whose most recognizable feature is a tremor of the arms or hands during voluntary movements such as eating), Restless Legs Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs)
Comments: 2007.Roprinirole for restless leg syndrome. Propranolol for Periodic Limb Movement. 2013. Essential Tremor - incease Propranolol from 40 mg/day to 80 mg/day. Effective to summer 2014. RX Primidone 50 mg/day. Very effective 21 days. Nightmares after 14 days. Today, day 21, hysterical weeping reacti ...
- A study of drug interactions between Dilantin, Carbatrol, Keppra Xr for a patient with Temporal Lobe Seizure, Seizure. The patient has Face Numness
Comments: Have been on these drugs for years.still have seizures,last 30 days had them for a week,last two days face droop,face numness,taste problems,talking problems,walking problems,these come and go.ct came back normal blood work came back normal,b/p has been going up pass two months.Doctors think i'm cra ...
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a patient with Depression. The patient has Rythmic Body Shaking, Essential Tremor
Comments: After one year of being on Cymbalta to help with pain and depression, it did not do the job it should have. Instead for almost a year I went thru horrible pain, myoclonis, and rythmic body jerking lasting anywhere from 30 min up to 3 times a day to 6 hours or more a day and sometimes waking up wi ...
- A study of drug interactions between Buspirone Hcl, Levothyroxine Sodium, Zoloft, Dilantin, Adderall Xr 30 for a patient with Tension, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone-producing Pituitary Tumour, Depression, Partial Seizures, Adhd. The patient has Thyroid Gland Removal, Depression, Micro Seizures Due To A Avm/anurism, Adhd
Comments: Had the AVM in my left temple back in 1977, didnt know about the seizures till 15 yrs later. ADHD apparently since childhood, Having both of these happenings
really hurt my schooling. Doing the best I can.
More related studies for: Dilantin, Essential tremor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.