Review: could Dilantin cause Essential tremor?
Summary: there is no Essential tremor reported by people who take Dilantin yet.
We study 368 people who have side effects while taking Dilantin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Essential tremor and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Dilantin and have Essential tremor >>>
Dilantin has active ingredients of phenytoin sodium. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from 961 Dilantin users)
Essential tremor has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, osteopenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 1,103 Essential tremor patients)
On Mar, 10, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of dilantin and essential tremor on
Do you have Essential Tremor while taking Dilantin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Dilantin
- support group for people who have Essential Tremor
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Dilantin for a 66-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Seizure - Grand Mal. The patient has Finger Cramps, No Energy, Difficulty Breathing, Irritability, Sensitivity To The Cold
- A study of drug interactions between Zarontin, Dilantin, Klonopin, Tegretol, Neurontin, Depakene, Depakote, Lamictal for a 29-year old woman with Epilepsy. The patient has Chronic Pain
- A study of side effects of Phenytek for a 53-year old woman with Seizure - Grand Mal. The patient has Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body)
- A study of drug interactions between Valium, Keppra, Dilantin for a 24-year old woman with Epilepsy, Seizures. The patient has Palpitations, Thirst - Excessive, Fatigue, Headache, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Dilantin for a 62-year old woman with Health, Pituitary Tumour Removal. The patient has Neck Pain
Recent Dilantin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.