Home > Dilaudid > Diabetic gastroparesis > Dilaudid and Diabetic gastroparesis
Review: could Dilaudid cause Diabetic gastroparesis?
We study 9,786 people who have side effects while taking Dilaudid from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Diabetic gastroparesis. Find out below who they are, when they have Diabetic gastroparesis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Dilaudid and have Diabetic gastroparesis >>>
Dilaudid (latest outcomes from 10,263 users) has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Diabetic gastroparesis (paralysis of the muscles of the stomach caused by diabetes) (latest reports from 4,913 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, diabetes, bipolar disorder, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 9,786 people reported to have side effects when taking Dilaudid. Among them, 3 people (0.03%) have Diabetic Gastroparesis.
Time on Dilaudid when people have Diabetic gastroparesis * :
Gender of people who have Diabetic gastroparesis when taking Dilaudid * :
|Diabetic gastroparesis||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Diabetic gastroparesis when taking Dilaudid * :
|Diabetic gastroparesis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
Severity of Diabetic gastroparesis when taking Dilaudid ** :
How people recovered from Diabetic gastroparesis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 100.00%)
- Schizophrenia (2 people, 66.67%)
- Bipolar disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (3 people, 100.00%)
- Protonix (3 people, 100.00%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 66.67%)
- Zyprexa (2 people, 66.67%)
- Prilosec (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diabetic Gastroparesis while taking Dilaudid?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Dilaudid and have Diabetic Gastroparesis
- support group for people who take Dilaudid
- support group for people who have Diabetic Gastroparesis
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Dilaudid, Diabetic gastroparesis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Dilaudid, Diabetic gastroparesis
On eHealthMe, Dilaudid (hydromorphone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Dilaudid is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Dilaudid used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Dilaudid, Diabetic gastroparesis
Recent Dilaudid related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Dilaudid, Diabetic gastroparesis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (17 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (29 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Coffea Robusta
- Selegiline Hydrochloride
- Ureaplasma Infection