Review: could Dilaudid cause Hallucination, auditory?
Summary: Hallucination, auditory is found among people who take Dilaudid, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Seroquel, and have Pain.
We study 9,792 people who have side effects while taking Dilaudid from FDA and social media. Among them, 31 have Hallucination, auditory. Find out below who they are, when they have Hallucination, auditory and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Dilaudid and have Hallucination, auditory >>>
Dilaudid has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 10,269 Dilaudid users)
Hallucination, auditory (perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus) has been reported by people with depression, schizophrenia, quit smoking, bipolar disorder, pain. (latest reports from 7,618 Hallucination, auditory patients)
On Apr, 2, 2015: 9,792 people reported to have side effects when taking Dilaudid. Among them, 31 people (0.32%) have Hallucination, Auditory.
Time on Dilaudid when people have Hallucination, auditory * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Hallucination, auditory||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Hallucination, auditory when taking Dilaudid * :
|Hallucination, auditory||51.61%||48.39% |
Age of people who have Hallucination, auditory when taking Dilaudid * :
|Hallucination, auditory||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||22.58%||16.13%||22.58%||32.26%||6.45% |
Severity of Hallucination, auditory when taking Dilaudid ** :
How people recovered from Hallucination, auditory ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (8 people, 25.81%)
- Prophylaxis (7 people, 22.58%)
- Hypoxia (7 people, 22.58%)
- Pyrexia (7 people, 22.58%)
- Renal cell carcinoma (7 people, 22.58%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (13 people, 41.94%)
- Xanax (12 people, 38.71%)
- Prozac (10 people, 32.26%)
- Nexium (10 people, 32.26%)
- Ambien (9 people, 29.03%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hallucination, Auditory while taking Dilaudid?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Dilaudid and have Hallucination, Auditory
- support group for people who take Dilaudid
- support group for people who have Hallucination, Auditory
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Bisacodyl, Piperine, Curcumin, Fish Oil, Ativan, Coreg, Prilosec Otc, Wellbutrin Xl, Oxycodone for a 39-year old woman with Chronic Pain, Constipation, Adjuvant For Curcumin, Depression, Inflammatory Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Atrial Tachycardia, Ulcer - Peptic, Breakthrough Pain. The patient has Tricuspid Regurgitation, Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation, Heart Murmurs, Ventricular Extrasystoles, Palpitations
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a 35-year old man with Insomnia. The patient has Hallucination, Auditory
- A study of drug interactions between Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Albuterol, Dronabinol, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Phenergan for a 45-year old woman with Pain - Abdomen, Gerd, Increased Appetite, Nausea, Pain, Nausea And Vomiting. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
Recent Dilaudid related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Opana, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Ms Contin, Opana Er, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 36-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Methscopolamine Bromide, Lorazepam, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Morphine for a 85-year old man who has COPD
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Methotrexate for a 25-year old woman who has Etopic Pregnancy
- Comparions of Tramadol, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman who has Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.