Home > Dilaudid > Peritoneal dialysis > Dilaudid and Peritoneal dialysis
Review: could Dilaudid cause Peritoneal dialysis (Dialysis)?
We study 9,786 people who have side effects while taking Dilaudid from FDA and social media. Among them, 23 have Peritoneal dialysis. Find out below who they are, when they have Peritoneal dialysis and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Dilaudid and have Peritoneal dialysis >>>
Dilaudid (latest outcomes from 10,263 users) has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 9,786 people reported to have side effects when taking Dilaudid. Among them, 23 people (0.24%) have Peritoneal Dialysis.
Time on Dilaudid when people have Peritoneal dialysis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Peritoneal dialysis||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Peritoneal dialysis when taking Dilaudid * :
|Peritoneal dialysis||54.17%||45.83% |
Age of people who have Peritoneal dialysis when taking Dilaudid * :
|Peritoneal dialysis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.76%||9.52%||38.10%||14.29%||33.33% |
Severity of Peritoneal dialysis when taking Dilaudid ** :
How people recovered from Peritoneal dialysis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Renal transplant (6 people, 26.09%)
- Haemolytic anaemia (6 people, 26.09%)
- Metabolic acidosis (6 people, 26.09%)
- Pain (6 people, 26.09%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 26.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (12 people, 52.17%)
- Prednisone (10 people, 43.48%)
- Lopressor (9 people, 39.13%)
- Digoxin (9 people, 39.13%)
- Zofran (8 people, 34.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Peritoneal Dialysis while taking Dilaudid?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Dilaudid and have Peritoneal Dialysis
- support group for people who take Dilaudid
- support group for people who have Peritoneal Dialysis
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Anyone develop burning mouth syndrome taking exalgo
started on ER meds for pain in jan 2014; stomach pain; continued trying diff ones; got to exalgo 8mg thought had sore throat and med didn't work ; went to 12 mg and gums bleeding, swollen, mouth burning has yet to stop since beginning of aug 2014. anyone experience similar and resolutions???
- Can rituxan cause bipolar disorder?
recently started rituxan. Now have bipolar disorder. Could there be any connection?
- Is there a connection between black mold and pseudotumor cerebri
We have detected black mold in our home recently. I have had Trigeminal Neuralgia, Chari Malformation and have been diagnosed with Intracranial Hypertension. I now have a lumbar shunt but he constant pressure headaches, fatigue, memory loss, insomnia, sleeping a lot, dizziness etc is still present. ...
More questions for: Dilaudid, Peritoneal dialysis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Dilaudid, Peritoneal dialysis
On eHealthMe, Dilaudid (hydromorphone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Dilaudid is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Dilaudid used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Dilaudid, Peritoneal dialysis
Recent Dilaudid related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Dilaudid, Peritoneal dialysis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (50 seconds ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (1 minute ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (24 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride
- Labia Enlarged
- Bald Faced Hornet