Home > Dilaudid > Sweating - excessive > Dilaudid and Sweating - excessive
Review: could Dilaudid cause Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis)?
We study 9,786 people who have side effects while taking Dilaudid from FDA and social media. Among them, 289 have Sweating - excessive. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating - excessive and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Dilaudid and have Sweating - excessive >>>
Dilaudid (latest outcomes from 10,263 users) has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) (latest reports from 298,050 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 9,786 people reported to have side effects when taking Dilaudid. Among them, 289 people (2.95%) have Sweating - Excessive.
Time on Dilaudid when people have Sweating - excessive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sweating - excessive||45.00%||25.00%||5.00%||0.00%||15.00%||10.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Dilaudid * :
|Sweating - excessive||50.34%||49.66% |
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Dilaudid * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||0.39%||3.49%||12.79%||25.97%||24.81%||32.56% |
Severity of Sweating - excessive when taking Dilaudid ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||16.67%||33.33%||33.33%||16.67% |
How people recovered from Sweating - excessive ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (72 people, 24.91%)
- Multiple myeloma (33 people, 11.42%)
- Anxiety (20 people, 6.92%)
- Back pain (17 people, 5.88%)
- Depression (13 people, 4.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (69 people, 23.88%)
- Lasix (64 people, 22.15%)
- Aspirin (63 people, 21.80%)
- Ambien (62 people, 21.45%)
- Zometa (61 people, 21.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sweating - Excessive while taking Dilaudid?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Dilaudid and have Sweating - Excessive
- support group for people who take Dilaudid
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can you split the tablet of limitical 200mg?
I have taken 150mg or 200mg of lamitical for 25 years. I am now spliting the 200 tablet in half to make 300mg. Started sweating big time.
- Anyone develop burning mouth syndrome taking exalgo
started on ER meds for pain in jan 2014; stomach pain; continued trying diff ones; got to exalgo 8mg thought had sore throat and med didn't work ; went to 12 mg and gums bleeding, swollen, mouth burning has yet to stop since beginning of aug 2014. anyone experience similar and resolutions???
- Can rituxan cause bipolar disorder?
recently started rituxan. Now have bipolar disorder. Could there be any connection?
- Excessive sweaty clammy skin and low energy
I have been experiencing profuse sweating. Clammy skin. I am very low energy. I do not sleep well and fatigued during the day. I am on many medications for Crohn's disease, arthritis, and other auto immune conditions.
- Any severe side effects with viibryd
I am having severe pain and pulsating reactions I palm of hands and back of legs. Also I have a lump in my neck after starting on 40 mgs of Viibryd. Is this a side effect?
- Has anyone found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis
Hi, I would just like to ask if anyone has found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis. I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis since I was roughly fifteen (2002). I was recently diagnosed with spondylolisthesis (2012) which the doctor attributed to my rowing through school and ...
- Do you suffer from hyperhidrosis when you stop concerta for a while?
Taken concerta for 8 years now, with pausing during two preignancies, transpiring has become a regular problem, with ritalin it is even worse, so I do not take it
My life is too busy with work and children, I cannot stop me meds now. During preignancies I still transpired, maybe hormons have some ...
- Quit smoking 33 days ago and my worst symptom is sweating. day and night. i am 60 years old and have been going through the change for a while with night sweats......but this is ridiculous !!!!
I quit smoking 33 days ago. I smoked about 7 to 10 cigarettes a day. My worst problem is I sweat so much. During the day and at night. I have been going through the change for some time now and have had night sweats BUT this is ridiculous !!!! My back, chest legs etc. sweat alot !!! Is this ...
- Is there a connection between black mold and pseudotumor cerebri
We have detected black mold in our home recently. I have had Trigeminal Neuralgia, Chari Malformation and have been diagnosed with Intracranial Hypertension. I now have a lumbar shunt but he constant pressure headaches, fatigue, memory loss, insomnia, sleeping a lot, dizziness etc is still present. ...
- My daughter is on cimzia. she had one dose of cimzia and has lost her appetite and is having excessive sweating episodes. anyone else have this side effect?
My daughter has JRA. Been on Humira, Enbrel, Remicade and now Cimzia. Inflammation in joints is not under control so we switched to Cimzia. We never had side effects from the other TNF's except her sicknesses would last longer. Within 24 hours of getting her first dose of Cimzia, the hot flashes ...
More questions for: Dilaudid, Sweating - excessive
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- Trinesha white need medical care advice on if it is possible to mix two medicine together
Can they be able to mix trinesha white need medical care advice on if it is possible to mix two medicine together
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
- Savella & synthroid hell!
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
- Aspirin and sweating
Took Aspirin to relieve headache and body aches associated with some sort of virus that caused gastrointestinal upset, aches and headache. About 1 hour after taking Aspirin I was sweating profusely after 2 hours the sweating stopped with no other apparent ill effects.
More reviews for: Dilaudid, Sweating - excessive
On eHealthMe, Dilaudid (hydromorphone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Dilaudid is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Dilaudid used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Dilaudid, Oxycodone, Lisinopril, Glucophage, Gabapentin, Etodolac, Cymbalta, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain, Arthritis, Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus, Neuropathy, Anxiety, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Hyperhidrosis
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Duragesic-100, Estradiol, Flagyl, Augmentin '500', Levaquin, Dilaudid, Melatonin for a patient with Muscle Spasms, Low Back Pain, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Postoperative Infection, Insomnia. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
More related studies for: Dilaudid, Sweating - excessive
Recent Dilaudid related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dilaudid for a 41-year old woman who has Hip Fracture
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Dilaudid for a 37-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Morphine for a 24-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 30-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Methadone Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin for a 59-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Januvia, Dilaudid, Tramadol for a 33-year old woman who has Arthritis - Rheumatoid
- Comparions of Darvocet, Percocet, Vicodin, Dilaudid for a 31-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Dilaudid-hp for a 51-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Folic Acid, Synthroid, Dilaudid, Depakote, Mirtazapine for a 37-year old woman who has Back Injury
More related comparison studies for: Dilaudid, Sweating - excessive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.