Home > Dilaudid > Sweating - excessive > Dilaudid and Sweating - excessive
Review: could Dilaudid cause Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis)?
We study 9,779 people who have side effects while taking Dilaudid from FDA and social media. Among them, 289 have Sweating - excessive. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating - excessive and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Dilaudid and have Sweating - excessive >>>
Dilaudid (latest outcomes from 10,259 users) has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) (latest reports from 297,886 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 9,779 people reported to have side effects when taking Dilaudid. Among them, 289 people (2.96%) have Sweating - Excessive.
Time on Dilaudid when people have Sweating - excessive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sweating - excessive||45.00%||25.00%||5.00%||0.00%||15.00%||10.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Dilaudid * :
|Sweating - excessive||50.34%||49.66% |
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Dilaudid * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||0.39%||3.49%||12.79%||25.97%||24.81%||32.56% |
Severity of Sweating - excessive when taking Dilaudid ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||16.67%||33.33%||33.33%||16.67% |
How people recovered from Sweating - excessive ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (72 people, 24.91%)
- Multiple myeloma (33 people, 11.42%)
- Anxiety (20 people, 6.92%)
- Back pain (17 people, 5.88%)
- Depression (13 people, 4.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (69 people, 23.88%)
- Lasix (64 people, 22.15%)
- Aspirin (63 people, 21.80%)
- Ambien (62 people, 21.45%)
- Zometa (61 people, 21.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sweating - Excessive while taking Dilaudid?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Dilaudid and have Sweating - Excessive
- group for people who take Dilaudid
- group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Dilaudid, Sweating - excessive
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Trinesha white need medical care advice on if it is possible to mix two medicine together
Can they be able to mix trinesha white need medical care advice on if it is possible to mix two medicine together
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
- Savella & synthroid hell!
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
More reviews for: Dilaudid, Sweating - excessive
On eHealthMe, Dilaudid (hydromorphone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Dilaudid is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Dilaudid used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zolpidem Tartrate, Topamax, Lorazepam, Sertraline, Wellbutrin Xl for a 42-year old woman who has Insomnia, Seizure Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Depression (20 minutes ago)
- MSM, Ginseng, Panax, Ginger, Saw Palmetto for a 114-year old woman who has Ykyik, Jtuj, Etg, Rtg (26 minutes ago)
- Flomax for a 54-year old man who has BPH (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chantix and Dementia Alzheimer\'s Type
- Abnormal Dreams
- Rebif and Ovarian Cancer Recurrent
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Victoza and Atrial Fibrillation
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (6 hours ago)
- Joint Pain
- Vaginal Fistula
- Ill Defined Disorder
- Lung Cancer Non Small Cell