Home > Diltiazem > Atrioventricular block complete > Diltiazem and Atrioventricular block complete
Review: could Diltiazem cause Atrioventricular block complete?
We study 6,050 people who have side effects while taking Diltiazem from FDA and social media. Among them, 54 have Atrioventricular block complete. Find out below who they are, when they have Atrioventricular block complete and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride and have Atrioventricular block complete >>>
Diltiazem hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,544 users) has active ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Atrioventricular block complete
Atrioventricular block complete (heart block complete) (latest reports from 23,722 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, diabetes, multiple myeloma, depression, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 6,050 people reported to have side effects when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride. Among them, 54 people (0.89%) have Atrioventricular Block Complete.
Time on Diltiazem hydrochloride when people have Atrioventricular block complete * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Atrioventricular block complete||30.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||0.00%||10.00% |
Gender of people who have Atrioventricular block complete when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride * :
|Atrioventricular block complete||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Atrioventricular block complete when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride * :
|Atrioventricular block complete||1.79%||0.00%||1.79%||0.00%||7.14%||10.71%||7.14%||71.43% |
Severity of Atrioventricular block complete when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Atrioventricular block complete ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (8 people, 14.81%)
- Ill-defined disorder (5 people, 9.26%)
- Oedema (4 people, 7.41%)
- Gastric ulcer (3 people, 5.56%)
- Atrial fibrillation (3 people, 5.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atenolol (7 people, 12.96%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 12.96%)
- Torsemide (7 people, 12.96%)
- Furosemide (6 people, 11.11%)
- Atorvastatin (5 people, 9.26%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Atrioventricular Block Complete while taking Diltiazem Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride and have Atrioventricular Block Complete
- support group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Atrioventricular Block Complete
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I'm on 1 1/12 mg of suboxone. would i have to go off of it if i need major surgery?
I was taking about 5 to 15 mg of Percocet a day and wanted to get off them. If I don't take suboxone at night I get EXTREME discomfort down my left leg & can not sleep due to pressure on my lower back (that's why I had to take Percocet). I have tried NUMEROUS meds over the past 20 yrs & nothing work ...
- Is dramamine ok to take with afib
I want to take Dramamine for dizziness....is it ok with all these other meds. I have afib
- Can you mix mobic and flexerill
I need the mobic for joint relief and the ativan for anxiety. The cardizem is for my blood pressure.The flexeril helps my muscles relax and i can sleep better. Are these combinations safe?
- Can multi steriod injections for joint pain cause a persons blood pressure and pulse to drop?
My mother is 89 and has pain in her shoulder and knees. The ortho doctor gave each area an injection of steroids. Then 4 weeks later gave a second injection in the same shoulder. A few weeks later her pulse and blood pressure dropped. Could there be a connection?? Her pulse and blood pressure have d ...
- Hypopituitarism and fever
I read your article on testing of hypopituitarisum and fever - http://www.ehealthme.com/cs/hypopituitarism/fever - Twice now in the past 2 years I have broken out in a great deal of pain accompanied by a high temperature of about 102. I was told since I take cortef, that I should not get fevers - bu ...
- Would the combination of the following drugs in 1 24hr period cause death ?
My husband was sent to hospital for double pneumonia, er determined afrib heart instead of pneumonia, gave a total of 18 drugs and 11 iv bags in 24 hours, he had an input of liquids 9350 ml and output was 350, with 0 in the last 5 hours. he gained 20 lbs in this 1 day . He did not even meet their re ...
- Can taking slo release niacin trigger atrial fibrillation incident in person who has infrequent af incidents?
My question is if niacin has ever been shown to trigger atrial fibrillation in people whose AF is normally controlled by medications taken for the condition.
I have an atrial fibrillation condition that has been pretty much controlled by the medication I take. When I say pretty much controlled I ...
- Can propanolol and cardizem be taken together?
My mother was recently in the hospital. The only med she had ever been on was propranolol for high blood pressure. While in the hospital she was given Cardizem as well. She came home on only Cardizem. I asked her family doctor if she could take them together. He said it would kill her. My ques ...
- Can afib drugs cause depression and acute anxiety
I seem to have acute anxiety after 45 days on meds and a couple weeks after an ablation for a flutter. Never had anxiety issues before
- Does diltiazem cause short term memory loss
I have been taking Diltiazem for the past 3 months and have found that my short term memory has become terrible. I have a hard time remembering what I did a few hours ago. When I hear something I have a terrible time remembering what was just said. It is very frightening. Has anyone else had this pr ...
More questions for: Diltiazem hydrochloride, Atrioventricular block complete
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
- Nausea with felodipine
I am incapacitated by nausea and headaches until mid afternoon. I take 5 mg felodipine each night about 11 pm. What can I do to manage it.
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
More reviews for: Diltiazem hydrochloride, Atrioventricular block complete
On eHealthMe, Diltiazem Hydrochloride (diltiazem hydrochloride) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Diltiazem Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Diltiazem Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Diltiazem hydrochloride, Atrioventricular block complete
Recent Diltiazem hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Taztia Xt, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 92-year old woman who has Blood Pressure Decreased
- Comparions of Furosemide, Simvastatin, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Candesartan Cilexetil, Digoxin for a 81-year old woman who has Atrial Flutter
- Comparions of Norvasc, Cardizem, Lipitor for a 85-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Xarelto, Tiazac for a 70-year old man who has Hypertension - Essential
- Comparions of Crestor, Cardizem, Flexeril for a 65-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Bystolic, Cardizem Cd for a 46-year old woman who has Irregular Heartbeat
- Comparions of Coreg Cr, Cardizem Sr for a 75-year old man who has CAD
- Comparions of Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Cardizem La for a 64-year old woman who has Migraine Prophylaxis
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Hydrochlorothiazide, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Glipizide, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 85-year old woman who has Depression Suicidal
- Comparions of HCTZ, Losartan Potassium, Toprol-xl, Cardizem Cd for a 61-year old man who has Hypertension
More related comparison studies for: Diltiazem hydrochloride, Atrioventricular block complete
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.