Home > Diltiazem > Copd > Diltiazem and Copd
Review: could Diltiazem cause Copd (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)?
We study 6,044 people who have side effects while taking Diltiazem from FDA and social media. Among them, 26 have Copd. Find out below who they are, when they have Copd and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride and have Copd >>>
Diltiazem hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,544 users) has active ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 206,485 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 6,044 people reported to have side effects when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride. Among them, 26 people (0.43%) have Copd.
Time on Diltiazem hydrochloride when people have Copd * :
Gender of people who have Copd when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Copd when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride * :
Severity of Copd when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Copd ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (6 people, 23.08%)
- Atrial fibrillation (4 people, 15.38%)
- Multiple sclerosis (3 people, 11.54%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 11.54%)
- Myocardial ischaemia (2 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Spironolactone (6 people, 23.08%)
- Atorvastatin calcium (6 people, 23.08%)
- Allopurinol (5 people, 19.23%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 19.23%)
- Spiriva (4 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd while taking Diltiazem Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride and have Copd
- group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride
- group for people who have Copd
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
Dry, red, bumpy rash. Mostly on face, neck and upper body.
SpaceMan on Sep, 1, 2014:
Male 43 White, also with scaly bumpy red rash started in shins, completely surrounded lower legs in two years time, started after I turned 40 and using Oxycodone 120 mg per day for four years. Now into 7th year, interfering with ambulation, massive foot and ankle swelling, developed idiopathic pulmonary hypertension over last 12 months with tricuspid valve failure.
From this study (1 day ago):
I am now off of diltiazem due to the horrible side effects.
From this study (2 days ago):
I have the crest variation of scleroderma. Since developing this illness in 2004 I have developed bone spurs on both feet, as well as my right hip and my right shoulder. I am just curious if Scleroderma and or any of the above medications induce bone spurs. Thank you. Shirley
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Diltiazem hydrochloride, Copd
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
- Nausea with felodipine
I am incapacitated by nausea and headaches until mid afternoon. I take 5 mg felodipine each night about 11 pm. What can I do to manage it.
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
More reviews for: Diltiazem hydrochloride, Copd
On eHealthMe, Diltiazem Hydrochloride (diltiazem hydrochloride) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Diltiazem Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Diltiazem Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (55 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (55 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (4 hours ago)
- Phlebitis Superficial
- Bed Wetting
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased