Home > Diltiazem hydrochloride > Copd > Diltiazem hydrochloride and Copd
Review: could Diltiazem hydrochloride cause Copd (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)?
Summary: Copd is found among people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Spironolactone, and have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
We study 6,050 people who have side effects while taking Diltiazem hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 26 have Copd. Find out below who they are, when they have Copd and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride and have Copd >>>
Diltiazem hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,550 users) has active ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 204,645 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 6,050 people reported to have side effects when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride. Among them, 26 people (0.43%) have Copd.
Time on Diltiazem hydrochloride when people have Copd * :
Gender of people who have Copd when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Copd when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride * :
Severity of Copd when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Copd ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (6 people, 23.08%)
- Atrial fibrillation (4 people, 15.38%)
- Multiple sclerosis (3 people, 11.54%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 11.54%)
- Myocardial ischaemia (2 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Spironolactone (6 people, 23.08%)
- Atorvastatin calcium (6 people, 23.08%)
- Allopurinol (5 people, 19.23%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 19.23%)
- Spiriva (4 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd while taking Diltiazem Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride and have Copd
- support group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Copd
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Am taking symbicort for copd, woke up with sinus discomfort, can i use fluticasone nasal spray
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Claritin Reditabs, CoQ10, Lovastatin, Tudorza Pressair, Lisinopril, Symbicort)
Developing sinus infection. Can I use fluticasone nasal spray
- Is rasberry ketone safe
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, TIA, and takes Sertraline, Aspirin, Simvastatin)
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
- I'm on 1 1/12 mg of suboxone. would i have to go off of it if i need major surgery?
(Asked by a 72 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin, Synthroid, Seroquel, Neurontin, Nexium, Losartan, Lamictal, Cardizem La)
I was taking about 5 to 15 mg of Percocet a day and wanted to get off them. If I don't take suboxone at night I get EXTREME discomfort down my left leg & can not sleep due to pressure on my lower back (that's why I had to take Percocet). I have tried NUMEROUS meds over the past 20 yrs & nothing work ...
- What is the generic name for perforomist?
(Asked by a 84 year old woman who has COPD)
Taken with pulmicort for COPD.
- Is dramamine ok to take with afib
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who takes Xanax , Xarelto, Wellbutrin, Losartan, Cardizem)
I want to take Dramamine for dizziness....is it ok with all these other meds. I have afib
More questions for: Diltiazem hydrochloride, Copd
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has COPD, Emphysema, and takes Prednisone)
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
(Posted by a 57 year old man who has Spontaneous Erections After Taking 250 Size Tikosyn, and takes Lisinopril, Coumadin)
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
- Nausea with felodipine
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Nausea And Headache, and takes Felodipine, Lipitor, Diltiazem Hydrochloride)
I am incapacitated by nausea and headaches until mid afternoon. I take 5 mg felodipine each night about 11 pm. What can I do to manage it.
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting, Tachycardia, Hypercalcemia, and takes Fluconazole, Cartia Xt, Benicar, Coumadin, Cymbalta)
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Insulin-requiring Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, Hypertension, Obesity, and takes Prednisone, Celebrex, Micardis, Spiriva, Moduretic 5-50, Effexor Xr)
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
More reviews for: Diltiazem hydrochloride, Copd
- A study of side effects of Cartia Xt for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Stomach Pain
Comments: have been feeling stomach pain and soft to diareah. sometimes color orange or beige
- A study of side effects of Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a patient with High Blood Pressure And Irregular Heart Beat. The patient has Osteoporosis And Aging (weak bone with possibility to break in aged)
Comments: If Diltiazem is a calcium blocker, could it be causing or perpetuating my
osteoporosis. In the past two years I have taken Forteo injections daily
with no improvement when I was given a scanning. The scanning revealed a
T score of minus 3. Has Diltiazem defeated FOrteo and the preceding use of
- A study of side effects of Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Migraine (headache)
Comments: was recently in-between insurance so went off diltiazem for high blood pressure for one month...persistent (bordering on chronic) migraine headaches dissipated after approx one week off medication and continued migraine free until restarted regular full dose diltiazem (120 mg 2x daily) after 6 weeks ...
- A study of drug interactions between Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Ramipril, Naturetin-5, Doxazosin Mesylate, Zorvolex for a patient with Hypertension, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Retinal Degeneration
Comments: Taking Diclofenac against GP's advice as the only relief for Rheumatoid arthritis.
Now suffering Zig-zags in vision and worried that diclofenac may be causing this.
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Wellbutrin Sr, Tenormin, Cardizem Cd for a patient with Hypothyroidism, Depression - Elderly, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Atrial Fibrillation
Comments: Continue to have intermittent tachycardia/flutter
More related studies for: Diltiazem hydrochloride, Copd
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Rapid Heart Beat and Amitriptyline Hydrochloride
- Ms and Dwarfism
- Back Pain and Miralax
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Weight Gain - Unintentional
- Weight Gain - Unintentional and Lupus
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (8 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (14 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)