Review: could Diltiazem hydrochloride cause Gastrointestinal arteriovenous malformation?
Summary: there is no Gastrointestinal arteriovenous malformation reported by people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride yet.
We study 6,069 people who have side effects while taking Diltiazem hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Gastrointestinal arteriovenous malformation and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride and have Gastrointestinal arteriovenous malformation >>>
Diltiazem hydrochloride has active ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 6,573 Diltiazem hydrochloride users)
Gastrointestinal arteriovenous malformation
Gastrointestinal arteriovenous malformation (malformation of arteries and veins in gastrointestinal tract) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, anaemia, rheumatoid arthritis, pain. (latest reports from 144 Gastrointestinal arteriovenous malformation patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Gastrointestinal Arteriovenous Malformation while taking Diltiazem Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Arteriovenous Malformation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ranitidine, Tiazac for a 70-year old man with Heartburn - Chronic, Atrial Fibrillation.
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Losartan Potassium, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Zantac 150, Mirtazapine, Synthroid for a 81-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Pressure, Gastritis, Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Confusional State
- A study of side effects of Cardizem for a 67-year old woman with Atrial Flutter. The patient has Hypothyroidism
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Magnesium, Potassium Gluconate, Colace, Claritin, Budesonide, Perforomist, Albuterol Sulfate, Spiriva, Proair Hfa, Humalog Kwikpen, Xanax, Famotidine, Pantoprazole, Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Prednisone, Amoxicillin, Tikosyn, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Vitamin K Decreased, Constipation, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Diabetes, Anxiety Disorder, Upset Stomach, Diabetic Nephropathy, Protein C Deficiency, Post-exposure, Atrial Flutter, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Pain. The patient has Rash Generalised, Itching, Hives, Urticaria
- A study of drug interactions between Coumadin, Torsemide, Digoxin, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 77-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Rate Control, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled.
Recent Diltiazem hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.