Review: could Diltiazem hydrochloride cause Narcotic abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Narcotic abuse is found among people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zocor, and have Suicide attempt.
We study 6,069 people who have side effects while taking Diltiazem hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Narcotic abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride and have Narcotic abuse >>>
Diltiazem hydrochloride has active ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 6,570 Diltiazem hydrochloride users)
Narcotic abuse (addiction of narcotic (pain killer )) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 10,559 Narcotic abuse patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 6,069 people reported to have side effects when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride. Among them, 6 people (0.10%) have Narcotic Abuse.
Time on Diltiazem hydrochloride when people have Narcotic abuse * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Narcotic abuse||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride * :
|Narcotic abuse||77.78%||22.22% |
Age of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride * :
|Narcotic abuse||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||0.00%||11.11%||0.00%||11.11%||66.67% |
Severity of Narcotic abuse when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Suicide attempt (1 people, 16.67%)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (1 people, 16.67%)
- Poisoning (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zocor (6 people, 100.00%)
- Lasix (6 people, 100.00%)
- Atrovent (6 people, 100.00%)
- Flovent (6 people, 100.00%)
- Oxycontin (6 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Abuse while taking Diltiazem Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride and have Narcotic Abuse
- support group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Narcotic Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Ranitidine, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium for a 57-year old woman with Arthritis, Over Acid Stomach, Atrial Flutter. The patient has Cholestasis
- A study of drug interactions between Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Lipitor, Cardizem for a 65-year old man with Osteoarthritis, Cholesterol, Hypertension. The patient has Urinary Incontinence
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Xarelto for a 68-year old woman with Semi-vegetarian, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Back Pain
- A study of side effects of Cardizem for a 50-year old man with Congestive Heart Failure. The patient has Ra
- A study of drug interactions between Mirtazapine, Alfuzosin Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Warfarin Sodium, Vicodin, Lipitor for a 61-year old man with Depression, Biopsy Prostate, Anxiety, Afib, Sleep Disorder, Pain, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Neuropathy
Recent Diltiazem hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.