Home > Diltiazem hydrochloride > Narcotic abuse > Diltiazem hydrochloride and Narcotic abuse
Review: could Diltiazem hydrochloride cause Narcotic abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Narcotic abuse is found among people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zocor, and have Suicide attempt.
We study 6,050 people who have side effects while taking Diltiazem hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Narcotic abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride and have Narcotic abuse >>>
Diltiazem hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,550 users) has active ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Narcotic abuse (addiction of narcotic (pain killer )) (latest reports from 45,692 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 6,050 people reported to have side effects when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride. Among them, 6 people (0.10%) have Narcotic Abuse.
Time on Diltiazem hydrochloride when people have Narcotic abuse * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Narcotic abuse||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride * :
|Narcotic abuse||77.78%||22.22% |
Age of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride * :
|Narcotic abuse||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||0.00%||11.11%||0.00%||11.11%||66.67% |
Severity of Narcotic abuse when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Suicide attempt (1 people, 16.67%)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (1 people, 16.67%)
- Poisoning (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zocor (6 people, 100.00%)
- Lasix (6 people, 100.00%)
- Atrovent (6 people, 100.00%)
- Flovent (6 people, 100.00%)
- Oxycontin (6 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Abuse while taking Diltiazem Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride and have Narcotic Abuse
- support group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Narcotic Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is clozapine simular to suboxen
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Heroin Abuse)
I am withdrawing from heroin and im out of suboxen will clozapine work simularly , will it help at all or hurt
- I'm on 1 1/12 mg of suboxone. would i have to go off of it if i need major surgery?
(Asked by a 72 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin, Synthroid, Seroquel, Neurontin, Nexium, Losartan, Lamictal, Cardizem La)
I was taking about 5 to 15 mg of Percocet a day and wanted to get off them. If I don't take suboxone at night I get EXTREME discomfort down my left leg & can not sleep due to pressure on my lower back (that's why I had to take Percocet). I have tried NUMEROUS meds over the past 20 yrs & nothing work ...
- Is dramamine ok to take with afib
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who takes Xanax , Xarelto, Wellbutrin, Losartan, Cardizem)
I want to take Dramamine for dizziness....is it ok with all these other meds. I have afib
- Can you mix mobic and flexerill
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, and takes Cardizem, Ativan)
I need the mobic for joint relief and the ativan for anxiety. The cardizem is for my blood pressure.The flexeril helps my muscles relax and i can sleep better. Are these combinations safe?
- Is taking 1.5 or 2 mg lorazepam while on suboxone dangerous, suboxone is being used for opaite dependence and pain and lorazepam is used for anxiety
(Asked by a 40 year old man who has Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lorazepam)
I am taking about 20 to 22 MG of suboxone a day but I also take 2 mg of Lorazepam a day for anxiety, is it dangerous to do so. I do not exceed the doses mentioned at all.
More questions for: Diltiazem hydrochloride, Narcotic abuse
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
(Posted by a 57 year old man who has Spontaneous Erections After Taking 250 Size Tikosyn, and takes Lisinopril, Coumadin)
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
- Nausea with felodipine
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Nausea And Headache, and takes Felodipine, Lipitor, Diltiazem Hydrochloride)
I am incapacitated by nausea and headaches until mid afternoon. I take 5 mg felodipine each night about 11 pm. What can I do to manage it.
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting, Tachycardia, Hypercalcemia, and takes Fluconazole, Cartia Xt, Benicar, Coumadin, Cymbalta)
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
More reviews for: Diltiazem hydrochloride, Narcotic abuse
- A study of side effects of Cartia Xt for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Stomach Pain
Comments: have been feeling stomach pain and soft to diareah. sometimes color orange or beige
- A study of side effects of Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a patient with High Blood Pressure And Irregular Heart Beat. The patient has Osteoporosis And Aging (weak bone with possibility to break in aged)
Comments: If Diltiazem is a calcium blocker, could it be causing or perpetuating my
osteoporosis. In the past two years I have taken Forteo injections daily
with no improvement when I was given a scanning. The scanning revealed a
T score of minus 3. Has Diltiazem defeated FOrteo and the preceding use of
- A study of side effects of Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Migraine (headache)
Comments: was recently in-between insurance so went off diltiazem for high blood pressure for one month...persistent (bordering on chronic) migraine headaches dissipated after approx one week off medication and continued migraine free until restarted regular full dose diltiazem (120 mg 2x daily) after 6 weeks ...
- A study of drug interactions between Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Ramipril, Naturetin-5, Doxazosin Mesylate, Zorvolex for a patient with Hypertension, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Retinal Degeneration
Comments: Taking Diclofenac against GP's advice as the only relief for Rheumatoid arthritis.
Now suffering Zig-zags in vision and worried that diclofenac may be causing this.
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Wellbutrin Sr, Tenormin, Cardizem Cd for a patient with Hypothyroidism, Depression - Elderly, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Atrial Fibrillation
Comments: Continue to have intermittent tachycardia/flutter
More related studies for: Diltiazem hydrochloride, Narcotic abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.