Review: could Diltiazem hydrochloride cause Stress and anxiety?
Summary: Stress and anxiety is found among people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Furosemide, and have Pain.
We study 6,069 people who have side effects while taking Diltiazem hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 96 have Stress and anxiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Stress and anxiety and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride and have Stress and anxiety >>>
Diltiazem hydrochloride has active ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 6,570 Diltiazem hydrochloride users)
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 195,871 Stress and anxiety patients)
On Apr, 11, 2015: 6,069 people reported to have side effects when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride. Among them, 96 people (1.58%) have Stress And Anxiety.
Time on Diltiazem hydrochloride when people have Stress and anxiety * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||80.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride * :
|Stress and anxiety||67.65%||32.35% |
Age of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.13%||0.00%||15.96%||10.64%||71.28% |
Severity of Stress and anxiety when taking Diltiazem hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Stress and anxiety||25.00%||50.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Stress and anxiety ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (16 people, 16.67%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (13 people, 13.54%)
- Diabetes mellitus (11 people, 11.46%)
- Hypertension (10 people, 10.42%)
- Depression (9 people, 9.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (24 people, 25.00%)
- Omeprazole (22 people, 22.92%)
- Lansoprazole (21 people, 21.88%)
- Aspirin (19 people, 19.79%)
- Clonazepam (18 people, 18.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of diltiazem hydrochloride and stress and anxiety on
Do you have Stress And Anxiety while taking Diltiazem Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride and have Stress And Anxiety
- support group for people who take Diltiazem hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Stress And Anxiety
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Lipitor, Cardizem for a 65-year old man with Osteoarthritis, Cholesterol, Hypertension. The patient has Urinary Incontinence
- A study of side effects of Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim for a 21-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Confusion, Weakness, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Xarelto for a 68-year old woman with Semi-vegetarian, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Back Pain
- A study of side effects of Humira for a 39-year old woman with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Zanaflex for a 43-year old woman with Pain, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Anxiety, Heart Rate Increased, Spider Fingers
Recent Diltiazem hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.