Review: could Diovan hct cause Trigger finger?
Summary: there is no Trigger finger reported by people who take Diovan hct yet.
We study 611 people who have side effects while taking Diovan hct from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Trigger finger and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Diovan hct and have Trigger finger >>>
Diovan hct has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 1,106 Diovan hct users)
Trigger finger has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, breast cancer, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 1,374 Trigger finger patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Trigger Finger while taking Diovan Hct?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Diovan hct
- support group for people who have Trigger Finger
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Levaquin for a 42-year old woman with Hashimoto's Disease, Pneumonia Bacterial. The patient has Trigger Finger
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of side effects of Diovan Hct for a 59-year old man with Hypertension. The patient has Toe Walking
- A study of side effects of Femara for a 54-year old man with Fibromatosis. The patient has Trigger Finger
- A study of drug interactions between Testosterone, Diovan Hct for a 52-year old woman with Testosterone, Hypertension. The patient has Chest Pain
Recent Diovan hct related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.