Home > Diovan hct > Trigger finger > Diovan hct and Trigger finger
Review: could Diovan hct cause Trigger finger?
We study 601 people who have side effects while taking Diovan hct from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Trigger finger and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Diovan hct and have Trigger finger >>>
Diovan hct (latest outcomes from 1,099 users) has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Trigger finger (latest reports from 9,269 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, breast cancer, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 20, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Trigger Finger while taking Diovan Hct?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diovan hct
- support group for people who have Trigger Finger
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What is causing my trigger fingers and thumbs
(Asked by a 45 year old woman who has Trigger Finger, and takes Vitamin D)
Trigger fingers and thumbs started in March 2014 and progressing. Worse on rest and a bit better when in use but very painful. Cholesterol is 5.6, weight is 47 kilos. In menopause for 4 years.
- What are side effects if i mix celebrex with meloxicam?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Pain: Lower Back, Knees, Hips, Wrist, and takes Cymbalta, Diovan Hct, Alprazolam, Trazodone Hydrochloride)
I had total joint done on right leg about 3 years ago. Left knee was getting bad at that time, but I've gotten by with cortisone injections up until now. I've had cortisone shots in my both hips. I've developed an issue with right wrist, severe pain, not much range of motion, dr. makes me wear a ...
- Ive been taking zanaflex 4 mg for a year and my dr added wellbutrin. i take them both at night then take another 4 mg of zanaflex in the morning and i experience extreme drowsiness and a high feeling?
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Muscle Spasticity, Stroke Symptom, Anger, and takes Baclofen, Diovan Hct, Lovaza, Zanaflex, ASA, Vitamin B12, Pristiq, Wellbutrin Xl)
I HAD A STROKE 3 YEARS AGO AT THE AGE OF 37 THAT WAS DUE TO MALFORMED MIDDLE CEREBRAL ARTERY. I WAS PUT ON CELEXA WHICH WASNT CONTROLLING MY ANGER SO WAS PUT ON PRISTIQ. AFTER ALMOST A YEAR IT WASNT WORKING AS WELL SO DR ADDED WELLBUTRIN. ALL OTHER MEDS REMAINED SAME BUT HAVE HAD AN ISSUE AFTER TAKI ...
- Can i safely take diclofenac sodium 75mg dr
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has COPD, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Hypertension, Asmatha, Allergies, Arthritis, Amenia, and takes Diclofenac Sodium, Zyrtec, Ferrous Fumarate, Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate; Ipratropium Bromide, Diovan Hct, Claritin)
The Diclofenac seems to help the arthritis tremendously but causes me to use my nebulizer more. Toradol helps but seems to not be good for my kidneys.
- Can i safely take malarone if last time i was on it (just for 2 1/2 weeks) i got a mild upper body skin rash?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Hypertension, and takes Diovan Hct)
I've been on 2 mission trips to Uganda. Took Cipro and Malarone daily. On the second year I developed a mild upper body ( arms, torso, face) upper body rash that was worsened by heat and sun exposure. I stopped the Cipro and cont taking the malarone. The rash persisted. It would come everyday a ...
More questions for: Diovan hct, Trigger finger
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Diovan nasal constriction
(Posted by a 46 year old man who has Nasal Constriction, and takes Diovan Hct, Diovan)
46 year old male. Took Diovan HCT 160/12.5 once per day for 12 years for high blood pressure with very few issues. In 2012 dosage increased to 320/25. Immediately had stomach-related issues and severe nasal constriction right after taking the pill. Doctor changed prescription to take 160/12.5 twice ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
(Posted by a 44 year old woman who has Plantar Fasciitis, Trigger Finger, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anemia, Malabsorption, Gastric Bypass, Osteopenia, Chronic Pancreatitis, Depression, and takes Klonopin, Ambien Cr, Prilosec Otc, Zenpep, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Job's-tears, Vitamin B12, Zofran, Zantac, Zyrtec, Doxycycline Hyclate, Reclast, Venofer, Neurontin, Buspar, Effexor, Dilaudid)
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Diovan hct, Trigger finger
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone, Iron Dextran, Aspirin, Magnesium, Lipitor, Prozac, Diovan Hct, Proscar, Allopurinol for a patient with Knee Pain, Ace Levels, Health, Calcium Level - Low - Infants, Arteriosclerosis, Depression, Blood Pressure, Prostate Examination Abnormal, Kidney Stones. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting
Comments: Triggered when I play golf when the temp is above 78-80 degrees.
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Probiotic, Lipitor, Diovan Hct, Synthroid for a patient with Health Maintenance Visit, Lower Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Overactive Thyroid. The patient has Night Sweats, Testicular Mass
Comments: Testiculal mass just felt. Has not been medically evaluated yet. Also night time sweats has not been medically evaluated yet.
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan, Simvastatin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Fluid Retention, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Stiffness In A Joint, Trigger Finger
Comments: vision is sometimes blurred and smallest toes on right foot become numb
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Metformin, Diovan Hct, Zocor, Celexa for a patient with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Sugar, High Blood Cholesterol, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Hair Thinning
Comments: Hair thinning started after take Metformin a year ago.
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Mobic, Vitamin D, Potassium Chloride, Diovan Hct, Xanax, Lexapro, Vicodin, Zanaflex, Chantix for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Pain, Iga Deficiency, Hypertension, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Depression, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Stop Smoking. The patient has Ance Like Lesions On Face, Chest, Shoulders, Arms, And Legs
Comments: I am trying to figure out if this "acne" I have all over my face & body is actually acne or something else. It started about a month after I began taking Chantix and I was wondering if that drug could be responsible. At the beginning, I had a sty on the inside lower lid,of my eye, and within 3-4 day ...
More related studies for: Diovan hct, Trigger finger
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.