Home > Diovan > Back pain > Diovan and Back pain
Review: could Diovan cause Back pain?
We study 55,226 people who have side effects while taking Diovan from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,468 have Back pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Back pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Diovan and have Back pain >>>
Diovan (latest outcomes from 56,515 users) has active ingredients of valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Back pain (latest reports from 678,422 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 55,226 people reported to have side effects when taking Diovan. Among them, 1,469 people (2.66%) have Back Pain.
Time on Diovan when people have Back pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Back pain||22.01%||23.27%||14.47%||7.55%||23.90%||5.03%||3.77% |
Gender of people who have Back pain when taking Diovan * :
|Back pain||71.87%||28.13% |
Age of people who have Back pain when taking Diovan * :
|Back pain||0.00%||0.07%||0.00%||0.51%||1.67%||10.89%||26.63%||60.23% |
Severity of Back pain when taking Diovan ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Back pain||0.00%||40.00%||40.00%||20.00% |
How people recovered from Back pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Back pain||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (448 people, 30.50%)
- Osteoporosis (153 people, 10.42%)
- Diabetes mellitus (123 people, 8.37%)
- Depression (82 people, 5.58%)
- Metastases to bone (75 people, 5.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (400 people, 27.23%)
- Diovan hct (363 people, 24.71%)
- Lipitor (250 people, 17.02%)
- Zometa (222 people, 15.11%)
- Lasix (196 people, 13.34%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Back Pain while taking Diovan?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diovan and have Back Pain
- support group for people who take Diovan
- support group for people who have Back Pain
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- May iuuse viagra after a hemorrhagic stroke ?
I had a hemmorhagic stroke in March 2014 and wonder if I may safely use Viagra
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- Had a bloody ejaculate twice lately. only blood. can it be related to cialis and/or ibuprofen?
last two ejaculations a week apart resulted in all blood ejaculate. Dark old looking blood, not bright red & fresh. No semen.
Gonna tell my doctor soon. What should I be concerned about. Could it be ralated to ibuprofen or cialis usage?
i dont have any known predisposing conditions.
- Timing of taking wellbutrin xl 300 with diovan 80
I take levoxyl when waking up. After eating breakfast usually I take wellbutrin, diovan, and vitamin d together. If taking adderall, I would take at this time. Sometimes red yeast rice in morning, sometimes later in the day. Estradiol is taken before bed. Is it OK to take wellbutrin and diovan toget ...
- How do u up your dose of msir safely?
I've been on 60 mg a day and would like to go up, but I don't want to just take another 30 mg at once, should I go slowly and cut a pill into qtrs? Or what? I take two 30s a day.
- Can i take ibruprofen with parafon
I have back pain ,fever and head ache. I am not getting any releif. Can I take Ibuprofen?
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- Is bell's palsy related to polymyalgia?
I had Bell's Palsy a year ago and now have symptoms of Polymyalgia -- stiff shoulders and hips and occasional back spasms.
- Females on diovan developing gout?
I recently suffered a gout attack for the first time in my life. I am 55, female and have no history of this condition in my family.
About a year ago my husband and I moved and my new doctor put me on this medication for pre-hypertension.
I have read mounting evidence that one major side effec ...
- Is mid-back pain an indication of a serious condition?
Gradual onset of mid-back pain after lifting heavy recycle bi n. Relief by taking Ibuprofen and heat. Concerned since it has been over a week.Pain is moderate to severe.
More questions for: Diovan, Back pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Naproxin reaction severe
My partner was given Naproxin for back pain, after taking the reccommended dose of 2 per day for about 10 days he had a severe reaction. It started off with what looked like insect bites on his torso and arms, within half an hour, these had turned into huge welps that were blending together, He look ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Diovan nasal constriction
46 year old male. Took Diovan HCT 160/12.5 once per day for 12 years for high blood pressure with very few issues. In 2012 dosage increased to 320/25. Immediately had stomach-related issues and severe nasal constriction right after taking the pill. Doctor changed prescription to take 160/12.5 twice ...
More reviews for: Diovan, Back pain
On eHealthMe, Diovan (valsartan) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Diovan is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Diovan used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Remicade, Omeprazole, Wellbutrin, CoQ10, Metformin, Carvedilol, Diovan for a patient with Crohn's Disease, Gerd, Depression, Energy Increased, Blood Pressure Abnormal. The patient has Nosebleed, Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Diovan, Gabapentin, Simvastatin, Levemir for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has Muscle Pain, Back Pain
More related studies for: Diovan, Back pain
Recent Diovan related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Atenolol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine Besylate, Diovan for a 71-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Diovan for a 79-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Diovan, Losartan Potassium for a 75-year old woman who has Blood Pressure Increased
- Comparions of Metoprolol Tartrate, Valsartan, Simvastatin, Ticlopidine Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Besylate for a 61-year old man who has High Creatine
- Comparions of Diovan, Atacand for a 60-year old man who has Ischemic Heart Disease
- Comparions of Amlodipine, Diovan for a 67-year old woman who has Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Valsartan, Amlodipine for a 42-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Diovan for a 27-year old woman who has Blood Pressure Increased
- Comparions of Allopurinol, Flomax, Diovan, Xarelto, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 58-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Diovan, Amlodipine Besylate for a 70-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
More related comparison studies for: Diovan, Back pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.