Diovan and Blood uric acid increased - from FDA reports
Blood uric acid increased is found among people who take Diovan, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Lasix, and have High blood pressure . We study 63,473 people who have side effects while taking Diovan from FDA. Among them, 189 have Blood uric acid increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood uric acid increased and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Diovan has active ingredients of valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Diovan 65,716 users)
Blood Uric Acid Increased
Blood uric acid increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hepatitis c, preventive health care, high blood cholesterol, diabetes (latest reports from 4,456 Blood uric acid increased patients).
On Jan, 26, 2017
63,473 people reported to have side effects when taking Diovan.
Among them, 189 people (0.3%) have Blood Uric Acid Increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Diovan when people have Blood Uric Acid Increased *:
- < 1 month: 16.36 %
- 1 - 6 months: 18.18 %
- 6 - 12 months: 38.18 %
- 1 - 2 years: 23.64 %
- 2 - 5 years: 1.82 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 1.82 %
Gender of people who have Blood Uric Acid Increased when taking Diovan *:
- female: 52.15 %
- male: 47.85 %
Age of people who have Blood Uric Acid Increased when taking Diovan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.5 %
- 20-29: 1.25 %
- 30-39: 3.75 %
- 40-49: 4.38 %
- 50-59: 19.38 %
- 60+: 68.75 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (91 people, 48.15%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (10 people, 5.29%)
- Pain (9 people, 4.76%)
- Hepatitis C (9 people, 4.76%)
- Diabetes (7 people, 3.70%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (42 people, 22.22%)
- Allopurinol (28 people, 14.81%)
- Norvasc (21 people, 11.11%)
- Aspirin (16 people, 8.47%)
- Lipitor (13 people, 6.88%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Blood Creatinine Increased (65 people, 34.39%)
- Blood Urea Increased (51 people, 26.98%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (31 people, 16.40%)
- Blood Glucose Increased (26 people, 13.76%)
- High Blood Pressure (25 people, 13.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood uric acid increased when taking Diovan?
- Check symptoms - is blood uric acid increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Diovana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood uric acid increasedBlood uric acid increased
Could your condition cause Blood uric acid increasedBlood uric acid increased
Can you answer these questions?
I am having hypertension after taking Diovan 130/80. I want to take a supplement that have L-Arginine HCL and Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL that help to boost up energy as well as help the memory. I wonder if there are some real effect to take all these together
Has anyone else in my age group or my condition (chronic UTI's, ileostomy) experienced low BP with macrobid. Is it a sign the infection is not resolved? I skipped my hydrochlorothiazide and all BP meds for one day. Took only diovan and coreg and BP fell to 64/45. Oxygen level 92-94 extreme ...