Home > Diovan > Blood uric acid increased > Diovan and Blood uric acid increased
Review: could Diovan cause Blood uric acid increased?
Summary: Blood uric acid increased is found among people who take Diovan, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Lasix, and have Hypertension.
We study 55,230 people who have side effects while taking Diovan from FDA and social media. Among them, 191 have Blood uric acid increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood uric acid increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Diovan and have Blood uric acid increased >>>
Diovan (latest outcomes from 56,520 users) has active ingredients of valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Blood uric acid increased
Blood uric acid increased (latest reports from 3,068 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol, hiv infection, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 55,226 people reported to have side effects when taking Diovan. Among them, 191 people (0.35%) have Blood Uric Acid Increased.
Time on Diovan when people have Blood uric acid increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood uric acid increased||16.42%||28.36%||35.82%||16.42%||1.49%||1.49%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood uric acid increased when taking Diovan * :
|Blood uric acid increased||53.72%||46.28% |
Age of people who have Blood uric acid increased when taking Diovan * :
|Blood uric acid increased||0.00%||0.00%||1.90%||0.95%||1.90%||5.71%||17.14%||72.38% |
Severity of Blood uric acid increased when taking Diovan ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood uric acid increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Blood uric acid increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (126 people, 65.97%)
- Hepatitis c (12 people, 6.28%)
- Insomnia (9 people, 4.71%)
- Blood pressure (9 people, 4.71%)
- Oedema (8 people, 4.19%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (52 people, 27.23%)
- Diovan hct (42 people, 21.99%)
- Allopurinol (34 people, 17.80%)
- Norvasc (26 people, 13.61%)
- Atelec (22 people, 11.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Uric Acid Increased while taking Diovan?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diovan and have Blood Uric Acid Increased
- support group for people who take Diovan
- support group for people who have Blood Uric Acid Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can unexplained hypertension be cause by a partial thyroidectomy?
(Asked by a 50 year old man who has BP 135/77 Even After Increasing Meds, and takes Acetaminophen, Fluticasone Propionate, Allegra D 24 Hour, Nexium, Valsartan, Metoprolol Succinate, Amlodipine Besylate)
Doc is trying to figure out why the BP suddenly spiked. I started an exercise regimen after a stress test. I had to be on Metoprolol just to pass the test. Results were no heart-related issues. Lost 6lbs. since starting exercise and don't know if this is Thyroidal or not. No discussion with the ...
- May iuuse viagra after a hemorrhagic stroke ?
(Asked by a 74 year old man who has Ed A Nd I Had Ahemmorhagic Stroke, and takes Amlodipine Besylate, Valsartan)
I had a hemmorhagic stroke in March 2014 and wonder if I may safely use Viagra
- How much can chlorthalidone rise uric acid levels
(Asked by a 73 year old man who has Blood Uric Acid Increased, and takes Chlorthalidone)
Just my results back and my uric acid level was 10.1, I have been on chlorthalidone for 2 years, before that my level was 6.0
- Timing of taking wellbutrin xl 300 with diovan 80
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Blood Pressure Increased, Depression, Graves Disease, and takes Wellbutrin Xl, Diovan, Adderall 15, Estradiol, Vitamin D, Levoxyl)
I take levoxyl when waking up. After eating breakfast usually I take wellbutrin, diovan, and vitamin d together. If taking adderall, I would take at this time. Sometimes red yeast rice in morning, sometimes later in the day. Estradiol is taken before bed. Is it OK to take wellbutrin and diovan toget ...
- Is bell's palsy related to polymyalgia?
(Asked by a 74 year old woman who takes Diovan, CoQ10)
I had Bell's Palsy a year ago and now have symptoms of Polymyalgia -- stiff shoulders and hips and occasional back spasms.
More questions for: Diovan, Blood uric acid increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
(Posted by a 59 year old man who has Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Sleep Apnea, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Cholangiocarcinoma (liver Cancer), and takes Diovan, Atenolol, Metformin, Victoza)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Diovan nasal constriction
(Posted by a 46 year old man who has Nasal Constriction, and takes Diovan Hct, Diovan)
46 year old male. Took Diovan HCT 160/12.5 once per day for 12 years for high blood pressure with very few issues. In 2012 dosage increased to 320/25. Immediately had stomach-related issues and severe nasal constriction right after taking the pill. Doctor changed prescription to take 160/12.5 twice ...
More reviews for: Diovan, Blood uric acid increased
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamins, Flonase, Fenofibrate, Niaspan, Lovaza, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Androgel, Bystolic, Nexium, Diovan for a patient with Low Magnesium, Fatigue, Post Nasal Drip, High Bloood Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Herpes Gestationis, Low Testosterone, Heart, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has
Comments: Six weeks on 300 mg once daily of allopurinol for gout taken at night.
Suffering abnormal fatigue that is making work more challenging.
Considering asking doctor to switch to Uloric as an alternative due to fatigue symptoms.
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Omeprazole, Diovan, Metformin, Xanax for a patient with Insomnia, Duodenal Ulcer, High Blood Pressure, Type 2 Diabetes, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Skin Swelling, Burning Eyes, Headache
Comments: Ulcers discovered 3 months ago; Carafate prescribed, but stopped after 4 weeks due to elevated blood glucose levels. Xanax dosages increased to help with sleep (did not sleep anyway). Ambien prescribed for sleep, and Xanax tapered down to leave drug.
- A study of drug interactions between Cozaar, Diovan for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has
Comments: Took Cozaar for several years, until it didn't work well.
Began Diovan, which works reasonably well, except for the hair loss. Because Diovan has no generic, it's expensive. After compalining about it, my dr moved me back to Losartan.
- A study of drug interactions between Flexeril, Vicodin, Sudafed, Guaifenesin, Ibuprofen, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Iron Dextran, Diovan, Simvastatin, Metoprolol Succinate, Amlodipine Besylate, Synthroid, Risperdal, Depakote Er, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Low Back Pain, Sinusitis, Cough, Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, Anemia, Protein Urine Present, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Cough
Comments: While I had the flu I began using guaifenesin and Sudafed to try to relieve the symptoms of sinus discharge, post-nasal drip and phlegm, and cough. I have mostly recovered but still cough a lot due to excessive sinus drainage and phlegm in my lungs.
- A study of drug interactions between Pantoprazole, Valsartan for a patient with Chronic Gastritis, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Gas - Belching
Comments: In the evening after 10 PM, when laying down, regular burping/belching occurs. When pressure is put on the abdominal area, forceful gas is expelled in the form of burping. This will continue until
2-3AM in the morning, making sleeping almost impossible.
The condition does not happen during the ...
More related studies for: Diovan, Blood uric acid increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.