Home > Diovan > Vision blurred > Diovan and Vision blurred
Review: could Diovan cause Vision blurred?
We study 55,226 people who have side effects while taking Diovan from FDA and social media. Among them, 718 have Vision blurred. Find out below who they are, when they have Vision blurred and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Diovan and have Vision blurred >>>
Diovan (latest outcomes from 56,515 users) has active ingredients of valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Vision blurred (latest reports from 310,932 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 55,226 people reported to have side effects when taking Diovan. Among them, 718 people (1.30%) have Vision Blurred.
Time on Diovan when people have Vision blurred * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vision blurred||34.57%||18.52%||9.88%||11.11%||20.99%||3.70%||1.23% |
Gender of people who have Vision blurred when taking Diovan * :
|Vision blurred||74.05%||25.95% |
Age of people who have Vision blurred when taking Diovan * :
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.46%||2.79%||15.48%||24.15%||57.12% |
Severity of Vision blurred when taking Diovan ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vision blurred||33.33%||50.00%||16.67%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vision blurred ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (255 people, 35.52%)
- Depression (79 people, 11.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (55 people, 7.66%)
- Anxiety (43 people, 5.99%)
- Metastases to bone (40 people, 5.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diovan hct (194 people, 27.02%)
- Aspirin (150 people, 20.89%)
- Zometa (100 people, 13.93%)
- Nexium (87 people, 12.12%)
- Lipitor (87 people, 12.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vision Blurred while taking Diovan?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diovan and have Vision Blurred
- support group for people who take Diovan
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Diovan, Vision blurred
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Blurred vision after ipratropium bromide
blurred vision after one day use I take only herbal supplements none known for invasive reactions
- Diovan nasal constriction
46 year old male. Took Diovan HCT 160/12.5 once per day for 12 years for high blood pressure with very few issues. In 2012 dosage increased to 320/25. Immediately had stomach-related issues and severe nasal constriction right after taking the pill. Doctor changed prescription to take 160/12.5 twice ...
More reviews for: Diovan, Vision blurred
On eHealthMe, Diovan (valsartan) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Diovan is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Diovan used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Tradjenta, Plavix, Crestor, Coreg, Diovan, Cymbalta for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Heart Disease Congenital, Blood Pressure, Blood Pressure Management, Blood Pressure Increased, Neuropathy Peripheral. The patient has Vision Blurred
- A study of drug interactions between Diovan, Norvasc, Toprol-xl, Zocor, Meloxicam, Imdur, Glucophage, Meloxicam, Tricor, Lantus for a patient with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Cholesterol, Swelling, Pain - Head, Diabetes, Antiinflammatory Therapy, Reduce Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has Ankle Pain
More related studies for: Diovan, Vision blurred
Recent Diovan related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Diovan, Vision blurred
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (54 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Abscess Intestinal
- Allergenic Desensitisation Procedure
- Ionized Calcium
- Mentha Lavanduliodora