Home > Diphenhydramine > Gout > Diphenhydramine and Gout
Review: could Diphenhydramine cause Gout?
We study 2,033 people who have side effects while taking Diphenhydramine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Gout and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and have Gout >>>
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,984 users) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia.
Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body) (latest reports from 57,652 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain, diabetes.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 2,028 people reported to have side effects when taking Diphenhydramine hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.05%) has Gout.
Time on Diphenhydramine hydrochloride when people have Gout * :
Gender of people who have Gout when taking Diphenhydramine hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Gout when taking Diphenhydramine hydrochloride * :
Severity of Gout when taking Diphenhydramine hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Gout ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Acute myeloid leukaemia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisone tab (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lisinopril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prochlorperazine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tamsulosin hcl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Glucosamine (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gout while taking Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and have Gout
- support group for people who take Diphenhydramine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Gout
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 months ago):
Noticed a significant drop in lung function and much more mucus to cough up about six months ago. This has made it difficult to cough up. Other conditions are better with medications.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, Gout
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Ear pain from allopurinol 100mg
I have just been prescribed 100mg Allopurinol.
1 a day.
I am in my second day of taking these tablets.
I have begun to get get a sudden pain in my ear.
I have never in all my years have ever had such a pain.
I know the only change that has happened around me is taking these tablets.
I have sto ...
More reviews for: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, Gout
On eHealthMe, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) is often used for insomnia. Find out below the conditions Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (13 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (13 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (22 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
- Ubiquinol and High Blood Pressure
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy and Norvasc
- Celexa and Enuresis
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (25 minutes ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (38 minutes ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Pain Relief
- Diclofenac Sodium
- Enterobius Vermicularis