Home > Diphenhydramine > Hallucinogen abuse > Diphenhydramine and Hallucinogen abuse
Review: could Diphenhydramine cause Hallucinogen abuse (Drug abuse)?
We study 2,033 people who have side effects while taking Diphenhydramine from FDA and social media. Among them, 23 have Hallucinogen abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Hallucinogen abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and have Hallucinogen abuse >>>
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,989 users) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia.
Hallucinogen abuse (drugs that cause hallucinations) (latest reports from 45,593 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 2,033 people reported to have side effects when taking Diphenhydramine hydrochloride. Among them, 23 people (1.13%) have Hallucinogen Abuse.
Time on Diphenhydramine hydrochloride when people have Hallucinogen abuse * :
Gender of people who have Hallucinogen abuse when taking Diphenhydramine hydrochloride * :
|Hallucinogen abuse||40.00%||60.00% |
Age of people who have Hallucinogen abuse when taking Diphenhydramine hydrochloride * :
|Hallucinogen abuse||0.00%||0.00%||9.52%||14.29%||33.33%||14.29%||14.29%||14.29% |
Severity of Hallucinogen abuse when taking Diphenhydramine hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Hallucinogen abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (3 people, 13.04%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 4.35%)
- Headache (1 people, 4.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Morphine (7 people, 30.43%)
- Alprazolam (6 people, 26.09%)
- Diazepam (6 people, 26.09%)
- Cocaine (6 people, 26.09%)
- Oxycodone hcl (3 people, 13.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hallucinogen Abuse while taking Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and have Hallucinogen Abuse
- support group for people who take Diphenhydramine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Hallucinogen Abuse
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, Hallucinogen abuse
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Leg pain and occasional arm and hand pain
I started having leg pains at night, lower leg felt like the muscle and bone were being pulled causing sharp pain. It was relieved by getting up and walking but would last most of the night.
I finally realized after suffering this over and over for months, that it only happened when I had taken be ...
More reviews for: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, Hallucinogen abuse
On eHealthMe, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) is often used for insomnia. Find out below the conditions Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, Hallucinogen abuse
Recent Diphenhydramine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, Hallucinogen abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (9 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (20 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (11 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (23 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Beta 2 Microglobulin Abnormal
- Pramipexole Dihydrochloride
- American Mullein