Review: could Diphenhydramine cause Tremor?
We study 2,033 people who have side effects while taking Diphenhydramine from FDA and social media. Among them, 39 have Tremor. Find out below who they are, when they have Tremor and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and have Tremor >>>
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,989 users) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia.
Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) (latest reports from 411,699 patients) has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 2,033 people reported to have side effects when taking Diphenhydramine hydrochloride. Among them, 39 people (1.92%) have Tremor.
Time on Diphenhydramine hydrochloride when people have Tremor * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Tremor when taking Diphenhydramine hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Tremor when taking Diphenhydramine hydrochloride * :
Severity of Tremor when taking Diphenhydramine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Tremor ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insomnia (11 people, 28.21%)
- Depression (9 people, 23.08%)
- Immunosuppression (4 people, 10.26%)
- Fluid intake reduced (4 people, 10.26%)
- Blood bicarbonate decreased (4 people, 10.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Acetaminophen (9 people, 23.08%)
- Levofloxacin (7 people, 17.95%)
- Paxil (7 people, 17.95%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (6 people, 15.38%)
- Zolpidem tartrate (6 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tremor while taking Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and have Tremor
- support group for people who take Diphenhydramine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Tremor
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, Tremor
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ...
More reviews for: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, Tremor
On eHealthMe, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) is often used for insomnia. Find out below the conditions Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Benadryl, Benadryl, Lorazepam, Tramadol, Metaxalone for a patient with Depression, Middle Insomnia, Allergic Sinusitis, Anxiety, Pain, Pain - Back. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Depression, Vision Problems, Memory Impairment, Disturbance In Attention, Anxiety, Excessive Hunger, Weight Gain, Headache - Tension, Histamine Headache, Temperature Regulation Disorder, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol Hydrochloride, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Atarax for a patient with Arthritis, Allergies, Congested Nose. The patient has Tremor, Tremor, Loss Of Control Of Legs
More related studies for: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, Tremor
Recent Diphenhydramine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, Tremor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.