Home > Ditropan xl > Vaginal burning sensation > Ditropan xl and Vaginal burning sensation
Review: could Ditropan xl cause Vaginal burning sensation?
Summary: Vaginal burning sensation is reported only by a few people who take Ditropan xl.
We study 1,925 people who have side effects while taking Ditropan xl from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Vaginal burning sensation. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal burning sensation and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ditropan xl and have Vaginal burning sensation >>>
Ditropan xl (latest outcomes from 1,957 users) has active ingredients of oxybutynin chloride. It is often used in urge incontinence.
Vaginal burning sensation
Vaginal burning sensation (latest reports from 896 patients) has been reported by people with vaginal mycosis, vaginosis fungal, vulvovaginal mycotic infection, birth control, fungal infection.
On Nov, 24, 2014: 1,925 people reported to have side effects when taking Ditropan xl. Among them, 4 people (0.21%) have Vaginal Burning Sensation.
Time on Ditropan xl when people have Vaginal burning sensation * :
Gender of people who have Vaginal burning sensation when taking Ditropan xl * :
|Vaginal burning sensation||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vaginal burning sensation when taking Ditropan xl * :
|Vaginal burning sensation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Vaginal burning sensation when taking Ditropan xl ** :
How people recovered from Vaginal burning sensation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (2 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Adalat (4 people, 100.00%)
- Arthrotec (4 people, 100.00%)
- Crixivan (4 people, 100.00%)
- Combivir (4 people, 100.00%)
- Allegra (4 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vaginal Burning Sensation while taking Ditropan Xl?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ditropan xl and have Vaginal Burning Sensation
- support group for people who take Ditropan xl
- support group for people who have Vaginal Burning Sensation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why would i get copd since i never smoked?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, PBC, AIH, Asthma, and takes Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate, Anturol, Morphine Sulfate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pyridium, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Azathioprine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent)
I have several autoimmune disorders, I was shocked to get the COPD diagnosis since I have never smoked but I had second hand smoke first 23 years of my life.
My doctor said my Autoimmune Hepatitis and Primary Biliary Cholingitis set me up for COPD.
- Is there a connection between narcolepsy and neurofibromatosis
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Rhuematoid Arthritis, Kypher Lumbar Scoliosis, Borderline Personality Disorder, Narcolepsy, Neurofibromatosis-1, and takes Promethazine Hydrochloride And Destromethorphan Hydrobromide, Ditropan, Gabapentin, Hiprex, Oxazepam, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium, Modafinil)
Hi ,My name is Pauline Newman I live in Adelaide,South Australia,I have NF1 & NF2,I am 5th generation carrier of the NF Gene,I have literally thousands of lumps,bumps & café au-lait marks all over my body.My question is are NF1 & 2,cause Narcolepsy or EDS, I have also recently had an MRI & ultra so ...
- Has anyone had issues with vistaril causing ibs flare ups? and does vistaril help ic symptoms?
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has IBS & IC Flare, Not Sleeping Well, Irritable, Cranky, Bad Mood, Frequent Headaches, and takes Vistaril, Premarin, Ditropan, Singulair)
I have had IBS for almost 20 years and was diagnosed with IC about 12 years ago. I have been on Elavil for about 2 years and it was causing weight gain and I was starting to not sleep well at night past few months even when I take 3 of the Elavil at bedtime. So I asked my doctor if there was somethi ...
- Has any one been getting nosebleeds from taking this medication
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Nosebleeds, and takes Oxybutynin Chloride)
starting getting nosebleeds in about three weeks from starting this medication.Had a sever nosebleed today at work thy had to call EMTS just to get it stop.
- Is it safe to take ditropan while i have been diagnosed with hyperparathoidism. iam waiting to have my operation but i cant sleep at night due to getting in and out of bed to pass urine ever hour
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Frequently Wanting To Pass Urine And Have Pain In Abdomen, Would Like To Know If It Is Safe To Take Ditropan With My Condition, and takes Ditropan)
I have been diagnosed with hyperparanoidism.i am awaiting my operation.in the meantime I am not able to get enough sleep at night because I have to keep getting in and out of bed every half hour to empty my bladder.my doctor has prescribed Ditropan for me to take.is this tablet safe for me to take w ...
More questions for: Ditropan xl, Vaginal burning sensation
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Oxybutynin chloride and chest pain
(Posted by a 68 year old woman who has Cellulitis And Clindamycin, Urge Incontinance, Hyperacidity, Beta-thalassemia Minor, Degenerative Joint Disease, Post-thyroidectomy, Non-cardiac Chest Pain, and takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Aspirin, Dimenhydrinate, Calcium, Loratadine, Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Sodium, Oxybutynin Chloride)
A urologist prescribed Vesicare (and Estrace cream) early in 2013 for urge incontinance. When hospitalized for cellulitis (never had it before) in May (2013), I took lots of I-V Clindamycin. The hospital had Ditropan on their formulary, and the urologist switched to it (it was cheaper)--and I con ...
More reviews for: Ditropan xl, Vaginal burning sensation
- A study of side effects of Oxybutynin Chloride for a patient with Spinal Cord Injury Cervical. The patient has Abdominal Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen), Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease), Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth), Acid Reflux (stomach acids rise up)
Comments: I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ago my stomach seemingly stopped being able to digest food well. Symptoms include acid reflux/GERD, belching, abdominal bloating, increased spasms, and severely decreased sleep. UCSF, Stanford, and gastroenterologists have not been able to diagnose ...
- A study of side effects of Oxybutynin Chloride for a patient with Incontinence - Urge. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes (high liver enzymes)
Comments: VA and my Endocrinologist both have been doing special blood work since August 2014 and each test the liver enzymes are still elevated.
I have to see a Liver specialist when VA calls with an appointment.
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Felodipine, Nexium, Flomax, Ditropan XL, Crestor, Atacand for a patient with Hypertension, Gastric Ph, Urine Flow Decreased, Loss Of Bladder Control, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Urine Flow Decreased, Loss Of Bladder Control, Heartburn, Blood Pressure
Comments: Urine/bladder control is a result of prostate cancer. I had radioactive implants 10 years ago and PSA has stayed less than .1 ever since.
I have been taking Atacand 5 to 7 years and started felodipine 5 months ago. B.P is running about 140 over 85. Lung-breathing problems began 3-4 years ago. I' ...
- A study of side effects of Oxybutynin Chloride for a patient with Incontinence. The patient has Dementia With Lewy Bodies (progressive degenerative disease or syndrome of the brain), Dementia (madness)
Comments: I lost my home as I had to move - could not care for myself. Could no longer drive without accidents. Had to move in with son in another state. Very traumatic!!!!! My property was picked apart and taken from me by many hands!!
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Premarin, Ditropan Xl, Vistaril for a patient with Allergy, Conjugated Bilirubin, Interstitial Cystitis (ic). The patient has Ibs
Comments: I was switched from Elavil to Vistaril in December to see if it would help me sleep better and stop the weight gain. I started having weird dreams and still not sleeping well, so I stopped taking the Vistaril 1/14 to see if it was the problem. Last Thursday morning(1/16), for no food reasons, I had ...
More related studies for: Ditropan xl, Vaginal burning sensation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.