Ditropan xl and Vaginal burning sensation - from FDA reports
Vaginal burning sensation is reported only by a few people who take Ditropan Xl. We study 2,319 people who have side effects while taking Ditropan xl from FDA. Among them, 4 have Vaginal burning sensation. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal burning sensation and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
2,319 people reported to have side effects when taking Ditropan xl.
Among them, 4 people (0.17%) have Vaginal burning sensation
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Vaginal burning sensation when taking Ditropan xl *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (2 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Skelaxin (4 people, 100.00%)
- Procardia (4 people, 100.00%)
- Combivir (4 people, 100.00%)
- Arthrotec (4 people, 100.00%)
- Allegra (4 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vision Blurred (4 people, 100.00%)
- Pneumonia (4 people, 100.00%)
- Muscle Cramps (4 people, 100.00%)
- Fall (4 people, 100.00%)
- Difficulty In Walking (4 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Vaginal burning sensation when taking Ditropan xl?
- Check symptoms - is vaginal burning sensation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsVaginal burning sensation and drugs with ingredients of oxybutynin chloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVaginal burning sensation and Ditropan xl from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ditropan xl has active ingredients of oxybutynin chloride. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Ditropan xl 2,385 users)
Vaginal burning sensation
Vaginal burning sensation has been reported by people with vulvovaginal mycotic infection, vaginal mycosis, birth control, osteoporosis, fungal infection (latest reports from 939 Vaginal burning sensation patients).
Browse all side effects of Ditropan xla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal burning sensationVaginal burning sensation
Could your condition cause Vaginal burning sensationVaginal burning sensation
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I am a 65 year old female who recently started taking Nexium as prescribed for acid reflux. About two week after starting this medication, vaginal burning started. Could it be a tesult of this medication? That is the only change in my medication so I am wondering if this is an allergic ...
I'm researching the potential causes of my vaginal burning symptoms. Over the past couple of weeks the burning has started to decrease. I took a Phentermine Hydrochloride tablet and the burning started again. Just wondering if it could be the cause. I hate to give up my diet pills they work ...