Review: could Dobutamine hydrochloride cause Kidney failure (Acute kidney failure)?
Summary: Kidney failure is found among people who take Dobutamine hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Trasylol, and have High blood pressure.
We study 406 people who have side effects while taking Dobutamine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 141 have Kidney failure. Find out below who they are, when they have Kidney failure and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Dobutamine hydrochloride and have Kidney failure >>>
Dobutamine Hydrochloride has active ingredients of dobutamine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress echocardiogram abnormal. (latest outcomes from 408 Dobutamine Hydrochloride users)
Kidney failure (loss of kidney function) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, coronary artery bypass, multiple myeloma, diabetes, pain. (latest reports from 57,659 Kidney failure patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 406 people reported to have side effects when taking Dobutamine hydrochloride. Among them, 141 people (34.73%) have Kidney Failure.
Time on Dobutamine hydrochloride when people have Kidney failure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Kidney failure||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Kidney failure when taking Dobutamine hydrochloride * :
|Kidney failure||45.58%||54.42% |
Age of people who have Kidney failure when taking Dobutamine hydrochloride * :
|Kidney failure||0.75%||0.00%||0.75%||0.75%||4.51%||5.26%||26.32%||61.65% |
Severity of Kidney failure when taking Dobutamine hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Kidney failure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (7 people, 4.96%)
- Prophylaxis (6 people, 4.26%)
- Heart transplant (5 people, 3.55%)
- Pruritus genital (4 people, 2.84%)
- Conjunctivitis (4 people, 2.84%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Trasylol (134 people, 95.04%)
- Heparin (123 people, 87.23%)
- Protamine sulfate (93 people, 65.96%)
- Versed (74 people, 52.48%)
- Lasix (70 people, 49.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of dobutamine hydrochloride and kidney failure on
Do you have Kidney Failure while taking Dobutamine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Dobutamine hydrochloride and have Kidney Failure
- support group for people who take Dobutamine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Kidney Failure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Zopiclone for a 62-year old woman with Insomnia. The patient has Renal Failure
- A study of drug interactions between Temazepam, Geodon for a 32-year old woman with Insomnia, Psychosis. The patient has Minor Cognitive Motor Disorder, Gait Abnormal, Dystonia, Dystonia, Tardive Dyskinesia, Acute Kidney Failure, Autonomic Nervous System Imbalance, Parkinsonism, Parkinsonian Crisis
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 57-year old man with Hypertension. The patient has Renal Failure - Acute
- A study of drug interactions between Plavix, Lisinopril, Cymbalta for a 88-year old woman with Arterial Stenosis, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Depression - Elderly. The patient has Renal Failure, Pulse Pressure Decreased
- A study of side effects of Olanzapine for a 42-year old man with Depression. The patient has Renal Failure
Recent Dobutamine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.