Dobutamine hydrochloride and Kidney failure - from FDA reports
Kidney failure is found among people who take Dobutamine hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Trasylol, and have Coronary artery bypass. This review analyzes which people have Kidney failure with Dobutamine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 833 people who have side effects when taking Dobutamine hydrochloride from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
833 people reported to have side effects when taking Dobutamine hydrochloride.
Among them, 143 people (17.17%) have Kidney failure
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Dobutamine hydrochloride when people have Kidney failure *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Kidney failure when taking Dobutamine hydrochloride *:
- female: 46.85 %
- male: 53.15 %
Age of people who have Kidney failure when taking Dobutamine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 1.55 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.33 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 4.65 %
- 40-49: 4.65 %
- 50-59: 23.26 %
- 60+: 63.57 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (95 people, 66.43%)
- Aortic Valve Replacement (21 people, 14.69%)
- Mitral Valve Repair (20 people, 13.99%)
- Mitral Valve Replacement (17 people, 11.89%)
- Preventive Health Care (6 people, 4.20%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Trasylol (129 people, 90.21%)
- Heparin (118 people, 82.52%)
- Protamine Sulfate (88 people, 61.54%)
- Versed (71 people, 49.65%)
- Lasix (66 people, 46.15%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (128 people, 89.51%)
- Stress And Anxiety (121 people, 84.62%)
- Injury (118 people, 82.52%)
- Fear (114 people, 79.72%)
- Emotional Distress (102 people, 71.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Kidney failure when taking Dobutamine hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is kidney failure caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsKidney failure and drugs with ingredients of dobutamine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeKidney failure and Dobutamine hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dobutamine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dobutamine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Dobutamine hydrochloride 836 users)
Kidney failure (loss of kidney function) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, coronary artery bypass, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 87,300 Kidney failure patients).
Browse all side effects of Dobutamine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Kidney failureKidney failure
Could your condition cause Kidney failureKidney failure
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hello guys, My name is favour i'm 39 male I have been using dexamethasone(tablets) with Cyproheptadine(caplet), i was too skinny and i needed to add up some flesh and based on a friend's advice i started taking one caplet of Cyproheptadine daily and 1mg of dexacortin(dexamethasone) , in no ...
when metformin was used for my diabetes my complete metabolic panel was normal but sitagliptin was added and my kidney function started getting abnormal. I stopped taking metformin per my md and 3months later my kidney functions got worse. lactic acid level also went up.
User reviews to the study
I have Narcolepsy and my kidney function has dropped from 47 to 40 in three weeks. Anything I can do to help my kidney function improve or protect my kidneys when using stimulants. All I do is sleep around the clock when I don't medicate