Dopamine hydrochloride and Hepatic function abnormal - from FDA reports
Hepatic function abnormal is found among people who take Dopamine hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lansoprazole, and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Hepatic function abnormal with Dopamine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,251 people who have side effects when taking Dopamine hydrochloride from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 17, 2017
1,251 people reported to have side effects when taking Dopamine hydrochloride.
Among them, 40 people (3.2%) have Hepatic function abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Dopamine hydrochloride when people have Hepatic function abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 88.24 %
- 1 - 6 months: 11.76 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hepatic function abnormal when taking Dopamine hydrochloride *:
- female: 46.15 %
- male: 53.85 %
Age of people who have Hepatic function abnormal when taking Dopamine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 9.68 %
- 2-9: 16.13 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 3.23 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 12.9 %
- 60+: 58.06 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (7 people, 17.50%)
- Shock (5 people, 12.50%)
- High Blood Pressure (5 people, 12.50%)
- General Anaesthesia (5 people, 12.50%)
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (5 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lansoprazole (13 people, 32.50%)
- Prednisolone (11 people, 27.50%)
- Propofol (10 people, 25.00%)
- Famotidine (10 people, 25.00%)
- Fentanyl Citrate (8 people, 20.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Anaemia (14 people, 35.00%)
- Thrombocytopenia (12 people, 30.00%)
- Renal Impairment (9 people, 22.50%)
- Nausea (9 people, 22.50%)
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (8 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Hepatic function abnormal when taking Dopamine hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is hepatic function abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsHepatic function abnormal and drugs with ingredients of dopamine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHepatic function abnormal and Dopamine hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dopamine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dopamine hydrochloride. It is often used in hypotension. (latest outcomes from Dopamine hydrochloride 1,277 users)
Hepatic function abnormal
Hepatic function abnormal has been reported by people with high blood pressure, preventive health care, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatic neoplasm malignant, hyperlipidaemia (latest reports from 23,866 Hepatic function abnormal patients).