Review: could Doxazosin mesylate cause Heart rate increased?
Summary: Heart rate increased is found among people who take Doxazosin mesylate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Hypertension.
We study 7,830 people who have side effects while taking Doxazosin mesylate from FDA and social media. Among them, 66 have Heart rate increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart rate increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Doxazosin mesylate and have Heart rate increased >>>
Doxazosin mesylate has active ingredients of doxazosin mesylate. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Doxazosin mesylate 8,072 users)
Heart rate increased
Heart rate increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, asthma.(latest reports from Heart rate increased 39,610 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 7,829 people reported to have side effects when taking Doxazosin mesylate. Among them, 66 people (0.84%) have Heart Rate Increased.
Time on Doxazosin mesylate when people have Heart rate increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart rate increased||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Doxazosin mesylate * :
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.92%||0.00%||18.46%||64.62% |
Severity of Heart rate increased when taking Doxazosin mesylate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Heart rate increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (5 people, 7.58%)
- Blood triglycerides increased (3 people, 4.55%)
- Multiple sclerosis (3 people, 4.55%)
- Pain (3 people, 4.55%)
- Stomach discomfort (2 people, 3.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (16 people, 24.24%)
- Diazepam (13 people, 19.70%)
- Furosemide (12 people, 18.18%)
- Lisinopril (11 people, 16.67%)
- Perindopril erbumine (9 people, 13.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Rate Increased while taking Doxazosin Mesylate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Doxazosin mesylate and have Heart Rate Increased
- support group for people who take Doxazosin mesylate
- support group for people who have Heart Rate Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay my bills.
After a long period of waiting to settle my workmens' comp. case, I returned home, from the Bat Area back to Arizona to take of my mother with a yet un dianosed case of moderate dementia.
Then, in 2011 I had a 2nd surgery to relieve spinal stenosis btwn. L2-L4, just above the fusion site.
I've been taking methadone since early 2004, a little over ten years, now. I've had high blood pressure since my injury.
Now, I waiting to be scheduled for a colonoscopy, with my father having had polyps and the way I've been feeling..drained, tired all the time, and stomach pains ( in addition to my chronic low back pain), I...
find myself wondering if there is any relationtionship between the methadone and other meds and cancer?
- Is xanax useful to trear increased heart rate
pulse rate sky high and very nervous. took half a skelaxin barrel shaped pill beige in color.
- Will tramadol cause rapid heart beat?
I have been taking Tramadol for 1 1/2 years and within the past 6 weeks have developed an unexplained rapid heart beat. The heart monitor I wore for 24 hours indicated a premature heart but after a month the EKG was normal. I was taken off of Toprol and instructed to take magnesium (400) milligrams once daily. I am now having episodes of rapid heart beat especially when arising. Does the Tramadol have anything to do with this?
- Can xarelto cause my blood pressure to elevate (1 answer)
I had a stroke (TIA) TWO MONTHS AGO AND MY DOCTOR PUT ME ON A BLOOD THINNER
XARELTO and my blood pressure is always high now.
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine? (2 answers)
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapentin, which definitely helps, but doesn't erase, and on some days, the headache really sends me to bed. Any thoughts?
More questions for: Doxazosin mesylate, Heart rate increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Did you recover from bph? (1 response)
For unknown reasons my BPH symptoms have gradually disappeared. I was taking Doxazosin for 2-3 years but it never seemed to really help. I stated taking Saw Palmetto about a year ago.
Gradually over this summer my BPH symptoms faded to almost zero.
I'm not ready to claim that the Saw Palmetto did it but I really just don't know.
More reviews for: Doxazosin mesylate, Heart rate increased
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- i have never had this problem before. i smoked marijuana on 2 separate occasions where i got very pale, blue lips, cold sweats, belching, bloated stomach, dizziness, vision gone, and could barely hear. it starts with difficulty swallowing and heavy breathing that leads into the panic. the second tim ...
- Thick uncomfortable ejaculations. Sometimes "chunks" of semen exit my penis durning bowel movements. Ejaculations look like gobs of tiny little round, very thick balls of semen making up large chunks of ejaculate...
- Never had an sort of panic attacks before. Within two days of taking Amoxicillin these symptoms occurred. My concern is something is being over looked. I have stopped taking the drug but the symptoms continue.
- I was prescribed a 3 day course of trimethoprim for uti, 2 x 200 mg per day.
I felt a bit dizzy and generally not well whilst taking them but on 4th day I was at an exercise class ( which I teach) when i became dizzy, breathless and rapid heart beat. I went to Gp who sent me to hospital as neart ra ...
More related studies for: Doxazosin mesylate, Heart rate increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.