Home > Doxazosin mesylate > Heart rate increased > Doxazosin mesylate and Heart rate increased
Review: could Doxazosin mesylate cause Heart rate increased?
We study 7,826 people who have side effects while taking Doxazosin mesylate from FDA and social media. Among them, 66 have Heart rate increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart rate increased and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Doxazosin mesylate and have Heart rate increased >>>
Doxazosin mesylate (latest outcomes from 8,065 users) has active ingredients of doxazosin mesylate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Heart rate increased
Heart rate increased (latest reports from 214,275 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, asthma.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 7,826 people reported to have side effects when taking Doxazosin mesylate. Among them, 66 people (0.84%) have Heart Rate Increased.
Time on Doxazosin mesylate when people have Heart rate increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart rate increased||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Doxazosin mesylate * :
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.92%||0.00%||18.46%||64.62% |
Severity of Heart rate increased when taking Doxazosin mesylate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Heart rate increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (5 people, 7.58%)
- Blood triglycerides increased (3 people, 4.55%)
- Multiple sclerosis (3 people, 4.55%)
- Pain (3 people, 4.55%)
- Stomach discomfort (2 people, 3.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (16 people, 24.24%)
- Diazepam (13 people, 19.70%)
- Furosemide (12 people, 18.18%)
- Lisinopril (11 people, 16.67%)
- Perindopril erbumine (9 people, 13.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Rate Increased while taking Doxazosin Mesylate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Doxazosin mesylate and have Heart Rate Increased
- support group for people who take Doxazosin mesylate
- support group for people who have Heart Rate Increased
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 years ago):
This has been going in the past 3 or 4 days and the only thing I've done differently is add sulfamethoxazole one week ago.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Is xanax useful to trear increased heart rate
pulse rate sky high and very nervous. took half a skelaxin barrel shaped pill beige in color.
- Will tramadol cause rapid heart beat?
I have been taking Tramadol for 1 1/2 years and within the past 6 weeks have developed an unexplained rapid heart beat. The heart monitor I wore for 24 hours indicated a premature heart but after a month the EKG was normal. I was taken off of Toprol and instructed to take magnesium (400) milligrams ...
More questions for: Doxazosin mesylate, Heart rate increased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Did you recover from bph?
For unknown reasons my BPH symptoms have gradually disappeared. I was taking Doxazosin for 2-3 years but it never seemed to really help. I stated taking Saw Palmetto about a year ago.
Gradually over this summer my BPH symptoms faded to almost zero.
I'm not ready to claim that the Saw Palmetto di ...
More reviews for: Doxazosin mesylate, Heart rate increased
On eHealthMe, Doxazosin Mesylate (doxazosin mesylate) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Doxazosin Mesylate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Doxazosin Mesylate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (17 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (33 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (18 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- Sneddon's Syndrome
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Shy Drager Syndrome