Review: could Doxazosin mesylate cause Temporomandibular joint syndrome?
Summary: there is no Temporomandibular joint syndrome reported by people who take Doxazosin mesylate yet.
We study 7,833 people who have side effects while taking Doxazosin mesylate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Temporomandibular joint syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Doxazosin mesylate and have Temporomandibular joint syndrome >>>
Doxazosin mesylate has active ingredients of doxazosin mesylate. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from 8,076 Doxazosin mesylate users)
Temporomandibular joint syndrome
Temporomandibular joint syndrome (pain at the temporomandibular joint due to various causes of increased muscle tension and spasm. it is believed that syndrome is a physical manifestation of psychological stress) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, depression, pain. (latest reports from 2,516 Temporomandibular joint syndrome patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome while taking Doxazosin Mesylate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Doxazosin mesylate
- support group for people who have Temporomandibular joint syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lumigan, Doxazosin Mesylate, Ramipril, Diazepam, Prednisolone, Paracetamol, Tramadol, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 66-year old man with Pressure Sore, Blood Pressure Increased, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lung Surgery. The patient has Oral Discharge
- A study of side effects of Cardura for a 73-year old man with Hypertension. The patient has Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Clopidogrel, Doxazosin Mesylate, Moduretic 5-50, Bisoprolol Fumarate And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 58-year old woman with Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Depression, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Migraine With Aura, Hypertension. The patient has Arthritis, Depression, Insomnia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Toothache, Bleeding Tendency, Skin Burning Sensation, Degenerative Joint Disease, Diverticulitis, Eyes - Sensitive To Light, Dermatitis Psoriasiform, Skin - Dry, Dry Mouth, Vaginitis Atrophic, Numbness And Tingling, Tongue Irritation, Increased Thirst, Sciatica, Muscle Aches, Aches And Pains In Bones, Pain Exacerbated, Pain Of Skin
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, K-Effervescent, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Simvastatin, Doxazosin Mesylate, Amlodipine Besylate, Lisinopril, Candesartan Cilexetil for a 68-year old man with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Hypertension - Essential, Acne Rosacea, Gastritis, Hypercholesterolaemia. The patient has Dyspepsia
- A study of drug interactions between Aloe Vera, Cider Vinegar, Kelp, Vitamin B6, CoQ-10, Eliquis, Zinc Sulfate, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Spiriva, EPA/DHA Ethyl Ester, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Doxazosin Mesylate, Quinapril Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide, Quinapril, Turmeric, Finasteride, Flecainide Acetate, Skelaxin, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man with General Symptom, Atrial Fibrillation, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Asthma Late Onset, Hypertension, Inflammation, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Osteoarthritis Generalised. The patient has Atrial Fibrillation
Recent Doxazosin mesylate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Cardura, Azor for a 59-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Symbicort, Hydrochlorothiazide, Doxazosin Mesylate, Omeprazole, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 73-year old man who has UTI
- Comparions of Hytrin, Uroxatral, Cardura, Flomax, Rapaflo for a 59-year old man who has BPH
- Comparions of Atenolol, Cardura, Norvasc, Maxide, Losartan for a 64-year old man who has HBP
- Comparions of Doxazosin Mesylate, Flomax for a 67-year old man who has BPH
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.