Home > Doxazosin mesylate > Temporomandibular joint syndrome > Doxazosin mesylate and Temporomandibular joint syndrome
Review: could Doxazosin mesylate cause Temporomandibular joint syndrome?
We study 7,826 people who have side effects while taking Doxazosin mesylate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Temporomandibular joint syndrome and more.
Doxazosin mesylate (latest outcomes from 8,065 users) has active ingredients of doxazosin mesylate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Temporomandibular joint syndrome
Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (pain at the temporomandibular joint due to various causes of increased muscle tension and spasm. it is believed that syndrome is a physical manifestation of psychological stress) (latest reports from 19,140 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, depression, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome while taking Doxazosin Mesylate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Doxazosin mesylate
- support group for people who have Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Can xarelto cause my blood pressure to elevate
I had a stroke (TIA) TWO MONTHS AGO AND MY DOCTOR PUT ME ON A BLOOD THINNER
XARELTO and my blood pressure is always high now.
- I cut 1/3 of my oxycontin sr 15 mg pills in half, to minimize intake. any problem with that?
Keflex for skin lesions.
Oxycontin has robbed me of short-term memory, and makes me tired. The foot Edema is so bad my big shoe hits the gas and brake pedals at the same time, so I can't drive with my shoe on.
I want Resiniferatoxin to permanently kill my low back pain, but the Opiate industry ...
- Can you take amlodapine and doxazosin at the same time
have acid reflux, Afib, BPH. low thyroid levels high cholesterol and high blood pressure. Have been taking 50 mg metoprolol for 8 months it makes me very tired. Work out on a bow flex for 30 minutes and walk 2 miles every day. if I take 25 mg metoprolol and work out on the bow flex in the morning ...
- Is pentoxifylline effective in treatment of radiation proctitus?
Gastroenterologist suggests Pentoxifylline to increase blood flow to help reduce or stop minor (but increasingly frequent) blood loss noticeable 15 months after radiation treatment for prostate cancer.
- Did your physician discuss the risks before you were given oxaliplatin?
Oxaliplatin was given to me as part of chemotherapy then immediately taken off as I had a reaction. Shortly after the chemo sessions ended I experienced a sudden hearing loss where simple sounds like traffic sounded like a rushing river, likewise motors or fans running. After more than five years th ...
- What are the drug interaction between andrgel and xanax
More questions for: Doxazosin mesylate, Temporomandibular joint syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Did you recover from bph?
For unknown reasons my BPH symptoms have gradually disappeared. I was taking Doxazosin for 2-3 years but it never seemed to really help. I stated taking Saw Palmetto about a year ago.
Gradually over this summer my BPH symptoms faded to almost zero.
I'm not ready to claim that the Saw Palmetto di ...
More reviews for: Doxazosin mesylate, Temporomandibular joint syndrome
On eHealthMe, Doxazosin Mesylate (doxazosin mesylate) is often used for enlarged prostate. Find out below the conditions Doxazosin Mesylate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Doxazosin Mesylate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Doxazosin mesylate, Temporomandibular joint syndrome
Recent Doxazosin mesylate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Hytrin, Uroxatral, Cardura, Flomax, Rapaflo for a 59-year old man who has BPH
- Comparions of Atenolol, Cardura, Norvasc, Maxide, Losartan for a 64-year old man who has HBP
- Comparions of Doxazosin Mesylate, Flomax for a 67-year old man who has BPH
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Lexapro, Doxazosin Mesylate, Gabapentin, Arimidex for a 52-year old woman who has Breast Cancer
- Comparions of Alfuzosin Hydrochloride, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Tamsulosin for a 73-year old man who has BPH
- Comparions of Cardura, Rapaflo for a 79-year old man who has BPH
- Comparions of Rapaflo, Hytrin, Flomax, Cardura for a 63-year old man who has Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Comparions of Cardura, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 62-year old woman who has Joann Surley
- Comparions of Levitra, Cialis, Doxazosin Mesylate for a 34-year old man who has BPH
- Comparions of Coenzyme Q10, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Amlodipine Besylate, Valsartan, Doxazosin Mesylate for a 51-year old man who has Hypertension - Essential
More related comparison studies for: Doxazosin mesylate, Temporomandibular joint syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (27 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (30 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (45 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Urgent Urination
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Fermented Genistein
- Wernicke Korsakoff Syndrome
- Burning Sensation