Review: could Doxepin hydrochloride cause Constipation aggravated?
Summary: Constipation aggravated is found among people who take Doxepin hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Alprazolam, and have Stress and anxiety.
We study 493 people who have side effects while taking Doxepin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Constipation aggravated. Find out below who they are, when they have Constipation aggravated and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Doxepin hydrochloride and have Constipation aggravated >>>
Doxepin Hydrochloride has active ingredients of doxepin hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 767 Doxepin Hydrochloride users)
Constipation aggravated (worse constipation) (latest reports from 80,515 Constipation aggravated patients)
On Mar, 7, 2015: 493 people reported to have side effects when taking Doxepin hydrochloride. Among them, 14 people (2.84%) have Constipation Aggravated.
Time on Doxepin hydrochloride when people have Constipation aggravated * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Constipation aggravated||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Constipation aggravated when taking Doxepin hydrochloride * :
|Constipation aggravated||42.11%||57.89% |
Age of people who have Constipation aggravated when taking Doxepin hydrochloride * :
|Constipation aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.56%||61.11%||33.33%||0.00% |
Severity of Constipation aggravated when taking Doxepin hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Constipation aggravated||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Constipation aggravated ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Constipation aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (9 people, 64.29%)
- Nausea (8 people, 57.14%)
- Spasmodic dysphonia (1 people, 7.14%)
- Sleep aid (1 people, 7.14%)
- Spasm of the esophagus (1 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Alprazolam (9 people, 64.29%)
- Carbamazepine (9 people, 64.29%)
- Clonidine (9 people, 64.29%)
- Diazepam (8 people, 57.14%)
- Caffeine citrate (8 people, 57.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation Aggravated while taking Doxepin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Doxepin hydrochloride and have Constipation Aggravated
- support group for people who take Doxepin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Constipation Aggravated
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Celebrex, Clonidine for a 32-year old man with Drug Addiction, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Adhd. The patient has Constipation Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Aspirin for a 28-year old woman with Primary Polycythemia. The patient has Constipation
- A study of side effects of Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride for a 17-year old girl with Acne. The patient has Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix, Metformin for a 38-year old woman with Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Passed Out, Diabetes. The patient has Constipation, Bloating, Painful Urination, Pain - Leg, Unable To Get Pregnant, Unable To Concentrate, Passed Out
- A study of side effects of Tetracycline Hydrochloride for a 32-year old woman with Acne. The patient has Constipation
Recent Doxepin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Imipramine Hydrochloride, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Clomipramine Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Doxepin Hydrochloride, Cyclosporine for a 34-year old woman who has Hives
- Comparions of Xolair, Doxepin Hydrochloride for a 22-year old woman who has Unidentified Hives
- Comparions of Zoloft, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Anafranil for a 47-year old man who has Chronic Depression
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Remeron, Silenor, Zyprexa, Seroquel for a 47-year old man who has Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.