Home > Doxepin > Constipation aggravated > Doxepin and Constipation aggravated
Review: could Doxepin cause Constipation aggravated?
We study 487 people who have side effects while taking Doxepin from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Constipation aggravated. Find out below who they are, when they have Constipation aggravated and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Doxepin hydrochloride and have Constipation aggravated >>>
Doxepin hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 760 users) has active ingredients of doxepin hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Constipation Aggravated (worse constipation) (latest reports from 188,033 patients)
On Oct, 30, 2014: 487 people reported to have side effects when taking Doxepin hydrochloride. Among them, 14 people (2.87%) have Constipation Aggravated.
Time on Doxepin hydrochloride when people have Constipation aggravated * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Constipation aggravated||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Constipation aggravated when taking Doxepin hydrochloride * :
|Constipation aggravated||42.11%||57.89% |
Age of people who have Constipation aggravated when taking Doxepin hydrochloride * :
|Constipation aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.56%||61.11%||33.33%||0.00% |
Severity of Constipation aggravated when taking Doxepin hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Constipation aggravated||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Constipation aggravated ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Constipation aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (9 people, 64.29%)
- Nausea (8 people, 57.14%)
- Spasmodic dysphonia (1 people, 7.14%)
- Sleep aid (1 people, 7.14%)
- Spasm of the esophagus (1 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Alprazolam (9 people, 64.29%)
- Carbamazepine (9 people, 64.29%)
- Clonidine (9 people, 64.29%)
- Diazepam (8 people, 57.14%)
- Caffeine citrate (8 people, 57.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation Aggravated while taking Doxepin Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Doxepin hydrochloride and have Constipation Aggravated
- support group for people who take Doxepin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Constipation Aggravated
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Doxepin hydrochloride, Constipation aggravated
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
More reviews for: Doxepin hydrochloride, Constipation aggravated
On eHealthMe, Doxepin Hydrochloride (doxepin hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Doxepin Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Doxepin Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Doxepin hydrochloride, Constipation aggravated
Recent Doxepin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Doxepin hydrochloride, Constipation aggravated
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Tyramine Reaction
- Pravastatin Sodium
- Iron Edta