Home > Doxepin > Water retention > Doxepin and Water retention
Review: could Doxepin cause Water retention (Fluid Retention)?
We study 487 people who have side effects while taking Doxepin from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Water retention. Find out below who they are, when they have Water retention and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Doxepin hydrochloride and have Water retention >>>
Doxepin hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 760 users) has active ingredients of doxepin hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Water retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood) (latest reports from 91,080 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, primary pulmonary hypertension, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 487 people reported to have side effects when taking Doxepin hydrochloride. Among them, 3 people (0.62%) have Water Retention.
Time on Doxepin hydrochloride when people have Water retention * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Water retention||33.33%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Water retention when taking Doxepin hydrochloride * :
|Water retention||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Water retention when taking Doxepin hydrochloride * :
|Water retention||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33% |
Severity of Water retention when taking Doxepin hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Water retention||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Water retention ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Water retention||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 33.33%)
- Sleep (1 people, 33.33%)
- Pain (1 people, 33.33%)
- Allergies (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cymbalta (2 people, 66.67%)
- Concerta (1 people, 33.33%)
- Klonopin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Potassium chloride (1 people, 33.33%)
- Naproxen sodium (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Water Retention while taking Doxepin Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Doxepin hydrochloride and have Water Retention
- support group for people who take Doxepin hydrochloride
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Doxepin hydrochloride, Water retention
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Doxepin hydrochloride, Water retention
On eHealthMe, Doxepin Hydrochloride (doxepin hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Doxepin Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Doxepin Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Doxepin hydrochloride, Water retention
Recent Doxepin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Doxepin hydrochloride, Water retention
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (7 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (49 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
- Ringing In The Ears and Ribavirin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Tiririca De Balaio
- Fetal Syphilis
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Euphorbia Pulcherrima