Home > Doxycycline hyclate > Periodontal disease > Doxycycline hyclate and Periodontal disease
Review: could Doxycycline hyclate cause Periodontal disease?
We study 1,680 people who have side effects while taking Doxycycline hyclate from FDA and social media. Among them, 16 have Periodontal disease. Find out below who they are, when they have Periodontal disease and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Doxycycline hyclate and have Periodontal disease >>>
Doxycycline hyclate (latest outcomes from 2,394 users) has active ingredients of doxycycline hyclate. It is often used in acne.
Periodontal disease (disease that attacks the gum and bone and around the teeth) (latest reports from 29,953 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, metastases to bone, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 1,673 people reported to have side effects when taking Doxycycline hyclate. Among them, 16 people (0.96%) have Periodontal Disease.
Time on Doxycycline hyclate when people have Periodontal disease * :
Age of people who have Periodontal disease when taking Doxycycline hyclate * :
|Periodontal disease||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||87.50%||0.00% |
Severity of Periodontal disease when taking Doxycycline hyclate ** :
How people recovered from Periodontal disease ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (14 people, 87.50%)
- Multiple myeloma (14 people, 87.50%)
- Hypertension (14 people, 87.50%)
- Fatigue (14 people, 87.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Toprol-xl (14 people, 87.50%)
- Cytomel (14 people, 87.50%)
- Triamcinolone (14 people, 87.50%)
- Metronidazole (14 people, 87.50%)
- Wellbutrin sr (14 people, 87.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Periodontal Disease while taking Doxycycline Hyclate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Doxycycline hyclate and have Periodontal Disease
- support group for people who take Doxycycline hyclate
- support group for people who have Periodontal Disease
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I have chladmydia in my eye,,doctor has given me a single dose 1 gram of azithromycin,,however im a carrier of hep c,,should i take this medicine
I have gotten chladmydia bot genatally and its in my eye,,i have been a carrier of hep c for a long time,,my doctor has given me a single dose of azithromycin at 1 gram,,im afariad this may lead to liver failure,,anyone know
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- Can 100mg doxycycline hyclate be taken at the same time with zithromax?
Patient was bitten by a deer tick and is taking doxycycline as preventive measure. A throat infection is developing for which the doxycycline seems to have no effect, though azithromycin has proven rapidly effective in the past. Should the doxycycline be discontinued during the azithromycin cycle? ...
More questions for: Doxycycline hyclate, Periodontal disease
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My experience with lyme
My final semester at college-
Woke up to extreme inflammation in what was determined to be a portion of my trapezius on the left side length of my next. It was accompanied by severely swollen lymph nodes throughout my entire body. I went about my day with what to me was seemingly a bad neck cramp ...
- Symptons from taking doxycyclin
I recently went in for a physical, everything was normal except my Creatinine levels. I had severe symptoms from burning hands/knuckles to feeling very tingly like cold needles. Also, burned very easily from sun even with 50 sun screen applied. Should I be worried about the Creatinine levels be abn ...
- Doxycycline/severe sun reaction
Was put on Doxycycline for an infection on the surface of my knee.Went to a football game in NC,SEPT.14TH,was in sun for maybe 3-4 hours.I have Virgilio but have been in sun many times with no such burn.Also used 45 sunblock!
Went to doctor following Monday,because of concern for infection,she s ...
More reviews for: Doxycycline hyclate, Periodontal disease
On eHealthMe, Doxycycline Hyclate (doxycycline hyclate) is often used for acne. Find out below the conditions Doxycycline Hyclate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Doxycycline Hyclate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Doxycycline hyclate, Periodontal disease
Recent Doxycycline hyclate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Doxycycline hyclate, Periodontal disease
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (2 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (4 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Weight Gain
- Olive Oil