Review: could Doxycycline hyclate cause Tingling in hands or feet (Numbness in hands or feet)?
Summary: Tingling in hands or feet is reported only by a few people who take Doxycycline hyclate.
We study 1,697 people who have side effects while taking Doxycycline hyclate from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Tingling in hands or feet. Find out below who they are, when they have Tingling in hands or feet and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Doxycycline hyclate and have Tingling in hands or feet >>>
Doxycycline hyclate has active ingredients of doxycycline hyclate. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from 2,413 Doxycycline hyclate users)
Tingling in hands or feet
On Feb, 28, 2015: 1,697 people reported to have side effects when taking Doxycycline hyclate. Among them, 3 people (0.18%) have Tingling In Hands Or Feet.
Time on Doxycycline hyclate when people have Tingling in hands or feet * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Tingling in hands or feet||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Tingling in hands or feet when taking Doxycycline hyclate * :
|Tingling in hands or feet||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Tingling in hands or feet when taking Doxycycline hyclate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tingling in hands or feet||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Tingling in hands or feet ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Lyme disease (1 people, 33.33%)
- Pid (1 people, 33.33%)
- Eye allergy (1 people, 33.33%)
- Urinary tract infection (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Benadryl (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tingling In Hands Or Feet while taking Doxycycline Hyclate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Doxycycline hyclate and have Tingling In Hands Or Feet
- support group for people who take Doxycycline hyclate
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Lantus Solostar for a 55-year old woman with High Blood Sugar. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Proair Hfa, Ginger Root, Simvastatin, Probiotic, Flomax, Humulin R, Atenolol, Rocephin, Doxycycline Hyclate for a 57-year old man with Hypertension, Chronic Bronchitis, Health, High Blood Cholesterol, General Physical Health Deterioration, Cancer - Prostate, Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Respiratory Tract Congestion, Infection - Ear. The patient has Low Blood Sugar
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a 36-year old woman with Morning Sickness. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Movements - Inability To Perform Certain Tasks (disorder that affects a person's ability to organize the movements of the muscles used in speech), Movement - Unpredictable Or Jerky, Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow, Gait Abnormalities
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of side effects of Doxycycline Hyclate for a 56-year old woman with Sinusitis. The patient has Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus)
Recent Doxycycline hyclate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.