Review: could Doxycycline hyclate cause Toothache (Toothaches)?
Summary: Toothache is reported only by a few people who take Doxycycline hyclate.
We study 1,697 people who have side effects while taking Doxycycline hyclate from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Toothache. Find out below who they are, when they have Toothache and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Doxycycline hyclate and have Toothache >>>
Doxycycline hyclate has active ingredients of doxycycline hyclate. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from 2,413 Doxycycline hyclate users)
Toothache (tooth pain) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain. (latest reports from 8,896 Toothache patients)
On Mar, 8, 2015: 1,697 people reported to have side effects when taking Doxycycline hyclate. Among them, 4 people (0.24%) have Toothache.
Time on Doxycycline hyclate when people have Toothache * :
Age of people who have Toothache when taking Doxycycline hyclate * :
Severity of Toothache when taking Doxycycline hyclate ** :
How people recovered from Toothache ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteolysis (3 people, 75.00%)
- Pain (3 people, 75.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cymbalta (3 people, 75.00%)
- Diphtheria and tetanus vaccine (3 people, 75.00%)
- Cytomel (3 people, 75.00%)
- Aldara (3 people, 75.00%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of doxycycline hyclate and toothache on
Do you have Toothache while taking Doxycycline Hyclate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Doxycycline hyclate and have Toothache
- support group for people who take Doxycycline hyclate
- support group for people who have Toothache
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Doxycycline, Naproxen, Methocarbamol, Crestor, Lasix, Bi-sifrol, Cymbalta for a 63-year old woman with Infection, Inflammatory Pain, Muscle Relaxer, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Edema, Restless Leg Syndrome, Depression. The patient has Itching, Rash On Leg And Arm, Severe Edema, Groin Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Nicorette, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 25, Crestor, Pristiq for a 59-year old woman with Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Stop Smoking, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Depression. The patient has Pain - Tooth Or Teeth
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Proair Hfa, Ginger Root, Simvastatin, Probiotic, Flomax, Humulin R, Atenolol, Rocephin, Doxycycline Hyclate for a 57-year old man with Hypertension, Chronic Bronchitis, Health, High Blood Cholesterol, General Physical Health Deterioration, Cancer - Prostate, Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Respiratory Tract Congestion, Infection - Ear. The patient has Low Blood Sugar
- A study of side effects of Synthroid for a 51-year old woman with Thyroidectomy. The patient has Toothaches (tooth pain)
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
Recent Doxycycline hyclate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.