Home > Doxycycline hyclate > Toothache > Doxycycline hyclate and Toothache
Review: could Doxycycline hyclate cause Toothache (Toothaches)?
We study 1,680 people who have side effects while taking Doxycycline hyclate from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Toothache. Find out below who they are, when they have Toothache and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Doxycycline hyclate and have Toothache >>>
Doxycycline hyclate (latest outcomes from 2,394 users) has active ingredients of doxycycline hyclate. It is often used in acne.
Toothache (tooth pain) (latest reports from 78,249 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 1,680 people reported to have side effects when taking Doxycycline hyclate. Among them, 4 people (0.24%) have Toothache.
Time on Doxycycline hyclate when people have Toothache * :
Age of people who have Toothache when taking Doxycycline hyclate * :
Severity of Toothache when taking Doxycycline hyclate ** :
How people recovered from Toothache ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteolysis (3 people, 75.00%)
- Pain (3 people, 75.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cymbalta (3 people, 75.00%)
- Diphtheria and tetanus vaccine (3 people, 75.00%)
- Cytomel (3 people, 75.00%)
- Aldara (3 people, 75.00%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Toothache while taking Doxycycline Hyclate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Doxycycline hyclate and have Toothache
- support group for people who take Doxycycline hyclate
- support group for people who have Toothache
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have chladmydia in my eye,,doctor has given me a single dose 1 gram of azithromycin,,however im a carrier of hep c,,should i take this medicine
I have gotten chladmydia bot genatally and its in my eye,,i have been a carrier of hep c for a long time,,my doctor has given me a single dose of azithromycin at 1 gram,,im afariad this may lead to liver failure,,anyone know
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- Can 100mg doxycycline hyclate be taken at the same time with zithromax?
Patient was bitten by a deer tick and is taking doxycycline as preventive measure. A throat infection is developing for which the doxycycline seems to have no effect, though azithromycin has proven rapidly effective in the past. Should the doxycycline be discontinued during the azithromycin cycle? ...
- Are my symptoms caused by doxycycline ?
Within 12 hours of taking first dose of 200mg Doxycycline severe pain in knuckle of pinkie finger, over next 2 days shifted to index finger then finally to thumb and index finger pain severe unable to tolerate any pressure in area and continues until now. 3rd day red rash to face with what looked li ...
- Can i take clindamycin and coreg if needed for an abcess tooth?
Blood and puss on my left third in top tooth when pressure is applied to the cheek area.
- The effect of doxycycline on the morning after pill
i had sex with my boyfriend a week after i had my periods.i took an antibiotic(doxycycline) the morning before.when we had sex,the condom burst and we went straight to the pharmacy to buy the morning after pill..is there a probability that the pill might have worked?
- Can stress and anxiety cause endometritis
Misdiagnosed at the emergency room where i work. Told them my boss had been stressing me out by pointing out things i do and me alone. Other workers do the same things i do but she only calls me out. Im already under enough stress watching heart rhythms without this.
- How do you get rid of emotional disorder after taking doxy
How to cure Emotional Disorder from Doxy...I took this for a very bad tooth infection...took the whole script and hind sight I should have stopped because I realize I was having some side effects, but continued because I felt so bad due to my mouth...anyway, the day after I finished I had a massive ...
- Can any of these drugs cause a false positive marijuana drug test
can any of these cause a false positive for a drug test? I was told I tested positive for marijuana which I don't smoke or use.
- Can taking doxycycline cause sciatica?
I have been taking doxycyline for perioral dermatitis for about 3 months. My sciatic nerve is killing me. Could there be a link? Could stopping the doxycyline cure my sciatica?
More questions for: Doxycycline hyclate, Toothache
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- My experience with lyme
My final semester at college-
Woke up to extreme inflammation in what was determined to be a portion of my trapezius on the left side length of my next. It was accompanied by severely swollen lymph nodes throughout my entire body. I went about my day with what to me was seemingly a bad neck cramp ...
- Symptons from taking doxycyclin
I recently went in for a physical, everything was normal except my Creatinine levels. I had severe symptoms from burning hands/knuckles to feeling very tingly like cold needles. Also, burned very easily from sun even with 50 sun screen applied. Should I be worried about the Creatinine levels be abn ...
- Salonpas patch relieve my toothache
I used to slap Salonpas Plaster on my cheek in emergency before going to my dentist. So far, it did better to relieve my toothache. Simply wash my skin with soap and water and dry it well, then place the plaster on the aching spot and press it into the skin until it sticks. Based on my experience, t ...
- Doxycycline/severe sun reaction
Was put on Doxycycline for an infection on the surface of my knee.Went to a football game in NC,SEPT.14TH,was in sun for maybe 3-4 hours.I have Virgilio but have been in sun many times with no such burn.Also used 45 sunblock!
Went to doctor following Monday,because of concern for infection,she s ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Doxycycline hyclate, Toothache
On eHealthMe, Doxycycline Hyclate (doxycycline hyclate) is often used for acne. Find out below the conditions Doxycycline Hyclate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Doxycycline Hyclate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Doxycycline hyclate, Toothache
Recent Doxycycline hyclate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Metronidazole, Doxycycline for a 44-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis
- Comparions of Malarone, Doxycycline Hyclate for a 46-year old woman who has Malaria
- Comparions of Minocycline Hydrochloride, Doxycycline for a 49-year old woman who has Folliculitis
- Comparions of Doxycycline, Metformin for a 46-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent
- Comparions of Hydrocortisone, Doxycycline Hyclate for a 47-year old woman who has Perioral Dermatitis
- Comparions of Tramadol, Doxycycline for a 74-year old woman who has Tirosint
- Comparions of Doxycycline, Spironolactone for a 42-year old woman who has Rosacea
- Comparions of Ceftin, Doryx for a 16-year old boy who has Acne
- Comparions of Cefdinir, Doxycycline for a 39-year old woman who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Doxycycline Hyclate, Aspirin for a 72-year old man who has Pain
More related comparison studies for: Doxycycline hyclate, Toothache
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (4 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (46 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
- Ringing In The Ears and Ribavirin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Age Appropriate Diet For Children
- Retinal Infarction
- Rectal Bleeding
- Acute Idiopathic Polyneuritis