Review: could Doxycycline cause Blood glucose abnormal?
Summary: Blood glucose abnormal is found among people who take Doxycycline, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Lisinopril, and have Weight loss.
We study 12,090 people who have side effects while taking Doxycycline from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Blood glucose abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood glucose abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Doxycycline and have Blood glucose abnormal >>>
Doxycycline has active ingredients of doxycycline hyclate. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from 13,708 Doxycycline users)
Blood glucose abnormal
Blood glucose abnormal has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression. (latest reports from 4,998 Blood glucose abnormal patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 12,090 people reported to have side effects when taking Doxycycline. Among them, 8 people (0.07%) have Blood Glucose Abnormal.
Time on Doxycycline when people have Blood glucose abnormal * :
Gender of people who have Blood glucose abnormal when taking Doxycycline * :
|Blood glucose abnormal||22.22%||77.78% |
Age of people who have Blood glucose abnormal when taking Doxycycline * :
|Blood glucose abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||0.00%||0.00%||85.71% |
Severity of Blood glucose abnormal when taking Doxycycline ** :
How people recovered from Blood glucose abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Weight control (2 people, 25.00%)
- Weight decreased (2 people, 25.00%)
- Rosacea (1 people, 12.50%)
- Lipids (1 people, 12.50%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (6 people, 75.00%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 75.00%)
- Glipizide (5 people, 62.50%)
- Miconazole (4 people, 50.00%)
- Lansoprazole (4 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Glucose Abnormal while taking Doxycycline?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Doxycycline and have Blood Glucose Abnormal
- support group for people who take Doxycycline
- support group for people who have Blood Glucose Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Doxycycline, Naproxen, Methocarbamol, Crestor, Lasix, Bi-sifrol, Cymbalta for a 63-year old woman with Infection, Inflammatory Pain, Muscle Relaxer, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Edema, Restless Leg Syndrome, Depression. The patient has Itching, Rash On Leg And Arm, Severe Edema, Groin Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Proair Hfa, Ginger Root, Simvastatin, Probiotic, Flomax, Humulin R, Atenolol, Rocephin, Doxycycline Hyclate for a 57-year old man with Hypertension, Chronic Bronchitis, Health, High Blood Cholesterol, General Physical Health Deterioration, Cancer - Prostate, Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Respiratory Tract Congestion, Infection - Ear. The patient has Low Blood Sugar
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of side effects of Doxycycline Hyclate for a 56-year old woman with Sinusitis. The patient has Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus)
- A study of drug interactions between Acyclovir, Hydroxyzine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Doxycycline Hyclate for a 42-year old woman with Herpes Simplex, Bladder Pain, Insomnia, Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent. The patient has Bladder Pain, Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation
Recent Doxycycline related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.