Home > Doxycycline > Blood glucose abnormal > Doxycycline and Blood glucose abnormal
Review: could Doxycycline cause Blood glucose abnormal?
We study 12,043 people who have side effects while taking Doxycycline from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Blood glucose abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood glucose abnormal and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Doxycycline and have Blood glucose abnormal >>>
Doxycycline (latest outcomes from 13,658 users) has active ingredients of doxycycline hyclate. It is often used in acne.
Blood glucose abnormal
Blood glucose abnormal (latest reports from 20,635 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 12,043 people reported to have side effects when taking Doxycycline. Among them, 8 people (0.07%) have Blood Glucose Abnormal.
Time on Doxycycline when people have Blood glucose abnormal * :
Gender of people who have Blood glucose abnormal when taking Doxycycline * :
|Blood glucose abnormal||22.22%||77.78% |
Age of people who have Blood glucose abnormal when taking Doxycycline * :
|Blood glucose abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||0.00%||0.00%||85.71% |
Severity of Blood glucose abnormal when taking Doxycycline ** :
How people recovered from Blood glucose abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Weight control (2 people, 25.00%)
- Weight decreased (2 people, 25.00%)
- Rosacea (1 people, 12.50%)
- Lipids (1 people, 12.50%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (6 people, 75.00%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 75.00%)
- Glipizide (5 people, 62.50%)
- Miconazole (4 people, 50.00%)
- Lansoprazole (4 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Glucose Abnormal while taking Doxycycline?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Doxycycline and have Blood Glucose Abnormal
- support group for people who take Doxycycline
- support group for people who have Blood Glucose Abnormal
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
I also have Mobitz type 2 heartblock, type 2 diabetes controlled by diet, asthma/interstitial lung,Rheumatoid arthritis, G6PD, latex, gluten, and soy allergy, lactose intolerance, avoid caffeine.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
I have taken this for a weak. At first, a piercing headache and light sensitivity, and now really bad bloating and gas.
From this study (1 month ago):
Sweat from armpits. Within an hour my sweat patches can be as round as a clenched fist, maybe abit more
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I have chladmydia in my eye,,doctor has given me a single dose 1 gram of azithromycin,,however im a carrier of hep c,,should i take this medicine
I have gotten chladmydia bot genatally and its in my eye,,i have been a carrier of hep c for a long time,,my doctor has given me a single dose of azithromycin at 1 gram,,im afariad this may lead to liver failure,,anyone know
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- Can 100mg doxycycline hyclate be taken at the same time with zithromax?
Patient was bitten by a deer tick and is taking doxycycline as preventive measure. A throat infection is developing for which the doxycycline seems to have no effect, though azithromycin has proven rapidly effective in the past. Should the doxycycline be discontinued during the azithromycin cycle? ...
More questions for: Doxycycline, Blood glucose abnormal
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My experience with lyme
My final semester at college-
Woke up to extreme inflammation in what was determined to be a portion of my trapezius on the left side length of my next. It was accompanied by severely swollen lymph nodes throughout my entire body. I went about my day with what to me was seemingly a bad neck cramp ...
- Symptons from taking doxycyclin
I recently went in for a physical, everything was normal except my Creatinine levels. I had severe symptoms from burning hands/knuckles to feeling very tingly like cold needles. Also, burned very easily from sun even with 50 sun screen applied. Should I be worried about the Creatinine levels be abn ...
- Bethanechol chloride decreased my blood sugar
I take Bethanechol Chloride for a bladder condition. I ran out and the pharmacy has not gotten hold of the doctor yet...It's been a week. My blood sugar was fine until I missed several doses, then my blood sugar started going up. I got scared and started looking for bethanechal side effects on gl ...
More reviews for: Doxycycline, Blood glucose abnormal
On eHealthMe, Doxycycline (doxycycline hyclate) is often used for acne. Find out below the conditions Doxycycline is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Doxycycline used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (11 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (5 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (11 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Sibilant Rhonchi
- Intraductal Papilloma
- White Blood Cell Analysis Increased
- Nortriptyline Hydrochloride (teva) Eq 10mg Base