Review: could Doxycycline cause Rabbit syndrome?
Summary: there is no Rabbit syndrome reported by people who take Doxycycline yet.
We study 12,090 people who have side effects while taking Doxycycline from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Rabbit syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Doxycycline and have Rabbit syndrome >>>
Doxycycline has active ingredients of doxycycline hyclate. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from 13,704 Doxycycline users)
Rabbit syndrome (a condition characterized by focal perioral tremors and nose twitching) has been reported by people with bipolar disorder, depression, schizophrenia, paranoid type, insomnia, migraine. (latest reports from 24 Rabbit syndrome patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Rabbit Syndrome while taking Doxycycline?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Doxycycline
- support group for people who have Rabbit Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Motrin Ib, Flexeril, Doxycycline, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zoloft for a 36-year old woman with Sciatica, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety. The patient has Fatigue, Recurring Skin Boils
- A study of drug interactions between Bactrim Ds, Doxycycline Hyclate, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Tri-sprintec, Adderall 10, Adderall 20 for a 24-year old woman with Infection, Pain, Birth Control, Adhd. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Abdominal Cramps, Nausea, Hot Flush
- A study of side effects of Doxycycline Hyclate for a 42-year old woman with Rosacea. The patient has Feeding - Lack Of Interest
- A study of side effects of Doxycycline for a 63-year old man with Bronchitis. The patient has Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Doxycycline, Naproxen, Methocarbamol, Crestor, Lasix, Bi-sifrol, Cymbalta for a 63-year old woman with Infection, Inflammatory Pain, Muscle Relaxer, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Edema, Restless Leg Syndrome, Depression. The patient has Itching, Rash On Leg And Arm, Severe Edema, Groin Pain
Recent Doxycycline related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.