Home > Doxycycline > Sinusitis bacterial > Doxycycline and Sinusitis bacterial
Review: could Doxycycline cause Sinusitis bacterial?
We study 12,043 people who have side effects while taking Doxycycline from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Sinusitis bacterial and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Doxycycline and have Sinusitis bacterial >>>
Doxycycline (latest outcomes from 13,646 users) has active ingredients of doxycycline hyclate. It is often used in acne.
Sinusitis bacterial (bacterial infection of sinus) (latest reports from 418 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthropathy, asthma, ulcerative colitis.
On Aug, 29, 2014: 12,024 people reported to have side effects when taking Doxycycline. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Sinusitis Bacterial. They amount to 0.24% of all the 418 people who have Sinusitis Bacterial on eHealthMe.
Time on Doxycycline when people have Sinusitis bacterial * :
Gender of people who have Sinusitis bacterial when taking Doxycycline * :
|Sinusitis bacterial||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Sinusitis bacterial when taking Doxycycline * :
|Sinusitis bacterial||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Sinusitis bacterial when taking Doxycycline ** :
How people recovered from Sinusitis bacterial ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Muscle spasms (1 people, 100.00%)
- Toothache (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tylenol-500 (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ultram (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tobramycin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tramadol hcl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tegretol (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sinusitis Bacterial while taking Doxycycline?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Doxycycline and have Sinusitis Bacterial
- group for people who take Doxycycline
- group for people who have Sinusitis Bacterial
Comments from related studies:
From this study (13 minutes ago):
82 year old Mother woke 57 year old daughter at 3am and accused her of sneaking someone into the house. Then wouldn't allow Daughter to use the car to get to work. Fed dog two breakfasts. Episode lasted for several hours.
From this study (5 days ago):
I had a vasectomy 6 months ago. I have osteoarthritis and take t3's/t4 for pain since it's extremely severe.
Now I got a UTI but it didn't go into the bladder it went into my testicles an is extremely uncomfortable and pressurized and painful. So I was diagnosed doxycycline 100mg qid. After 1 hour of first pill it felt like I inhaled broken glass up my nose out of no where.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Doctor seems to think I have epididymitis due to a swollen testicle and constant pain in testicle. He gave me doxycycline for 23 days. I'm only half way through but was in a lot of pain so started to take naproxen which seemed to work instantly. However since I've been taking the naproxen (orally) I have been experiencing about half a tea spoon of blood on my toilet paper, and a stinging while I'm going for a poo.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can 100mg doxycycline hyclate be taken at the same time with zithromax?
Patient was bitten by a deer tick and is taking doxycycline as preventive measure. A throat infection is developing for which the doxycycline seems to have no effect, though azithromycin has proven rapidly effective in the past. Should the doxycycline be discontinued during the azithromycin cycle? ...
- Are my symptoms caused by doxycycline ?
Within 12 hours of taking first dose of 200mg Doxycycline severe pain in knuckle of pinkie finger, over next 2 days shifted to index finger then finally to thumb and index finger pain severe unable to tolerate any pressure in area and continues until now. 3rd day red rash to face with what looked li ...
- The effect of doxycycline on the morning after pill
i had sex with my boyfriend a week after i had my periods.i took an antibiotic(doxycycline) the morning before.when we had sex,the condom burst and we went straight to the pharmacy to buy the morning after pill..is there a probability that the pill might have worked?
More questions for: Doxycycline, Sinusitis bacterial
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Clarithromycin and vision
Within hour of taking first dose, flashing phenomena commenced in both eyes. Plus ringing in the ears. Continued to worsen over 60 minutes. Then disappeared but onset of severe headache, which has continued. I have in history of migraine.
12 hours later, have sore eyes and neck (similar to with ...
- Symptons from taking doxycyclin
I recently went in for a physical, everything was normal except my Creatinine levels. I had severe symptoms from burning hands/knuckles to feeling very tingly like cold needles. Also, burned very easily from sun even with 50 sun screen applied. Should I be worried about the Creatinine levels be abn ...
- Doxycycline/severe sun reaction
Was put on Doxycycline for an infection on the surface of my knee.Went to a football game in NC,SEPT.14TH,was in sun for maybe 3-4 hours.I have Virgilio but have been in sun many times with no such burn.Also used 45 sunblock!
Went to doctor following Monday,because of concern for infection,she s ...
More reviews for: Doxycycline, Sinusitis bacterial
On eHealthMe, Doxycycline (doxycycline hyclate) is often used for acne. Find out below the conditions Doxycycline is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Doxycycline used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Aspirin, Alprazolam, Gabapentin, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Abilify, Baclofen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 64-year old man who has Headache, Blood Thinner, Anxiety Disorder, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chloresterol, Depression, Thyroid Disorder (50 minutes ago)
- Benadryl for a 26-year old woman who has Allergies (59 minutes ago)
- Curcumin, Borage Oil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Amlodipine Besylate, Humira, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Neurontin and Herba Ginkgo Biloba
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Tapazole
- Cromolyn Sodium and Angioedema
- Platelet Count Decreased and Avodart
Recent user comments
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (2 hours ago)
- "hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented w ... " (3 hours ago)
- "i have night chest tightness,,, cough,, seeded medica ... " (4 hours ago)
- Semen Volume Increased
- Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride
- Baked Beans