Duragesic-100 and Decreased consciousness - from FDA reports
Decreased consciousness is found among people who take Duragesic-100, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Neurontin, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Decreased consciousness with Duragesic-100. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19,451 people who have side effects when taking Duragesic-100 from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 23, 2017
19,451 people reported to have side effects when taking Duragesic-100.
Among them, 311 people (1.6%) have Decreased consciousness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Duragesic-100 when people have Decreased consciousness *:
- < 1 month: 66.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 18.18 %
- 6 - 12 months: 6.06 %
- 1 - 2 years: 6.06 %
- 2 - 5 years: 3.03 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Decreased consciousness when taking Duragesic-100 *:
- female: 53.92 %
- male: 46.08 %
Age of people who have Decreased consciousness when taking Duragesic-100 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.48 %
- 10-19: 1.44 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 8.65 %
- 40-49: 13.94 %
- 50-59: 30.29 %
- 60+: 45.19 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (31 people, 9.97%)
- Back Pain (16 people, 5.14%)
- High Blood Pressure (15 people, 4.82%)
- Stress And Anxiety (14 people, 4.50%)
- Neuralgia (13 people, 4.18%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neurontin (51 people, 16.40%)
- Morphine Sulfate (32 people, 10.29%)
- Nexium (31 people, 9.97%)
- Morphine (28 people, 9.00%)
- Valium (21 people, 6.75%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Overdose (57 people, 18.33%)
- Stress And Anxiety (37 people, 11.90%)
- Renal Failure Acute (36 people, 11.58%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (35 people, 11.25%)
- Respiratory Acidosis (31 people, 9.97%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Decreased consciousness when taking Duragesic-100?
- Check symptoms - is decreased consciousness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDecreased consciousness and drugs with ingredients of fentanyl.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDecreased consciousness and Duragesic-100 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Duragesic-100 has active ingredients of fentanyl. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Duragesic-100 19,501 users)
Decreased consciousness has been reported by people with pain, depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes (latest reports from 32,727 Decreased consciousness patients).
Browse all side effects of Duragesic-100a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Decreased consciousnessDecreased consciousness
Could your condition cause Decreased consciousnessDecreased consciousness
What would happen?
Questions to the study
iv been trying for years to love weight but my pain has goting worse so my doc wants to put me on butrans patch with my oxycodone if any one knows how the two are togather please let me know I don't even know what butran is any one know
User reviews to the study
I am currently being treated for fluid build up in both my legs that is diabetes related. I am on Bumetanide 1mg Tab. I started it on Thursday. Does anyone know how many days to start to feel it's effects?