Home > Dyazide > Fatigue > Dyazide and Fatigue
Review: could Dyazide cause Fatigue?
We study 8,186 people who have side effects while taking Dyazide from FDA and social media. Among them, 593 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Dyazide and have Fatigue >>>
Dyazide (latest outcomes from 8,401 users) has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; triamterene. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 8,180 people reported to have side effects when taking Dyazide. Among them, 593 people (7.25%) have Fatigue.
Time on Dyazide when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Dyazide * :
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Dyazide * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Dyazide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (70 people, 11.80%)
- Pain (52 people, 8.77%)
- Multiple myeloma (33 people, 5.56%)
- Blood cholesterol (28 people, 4.72%)
- Arthralgia (27 people, 4.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (130 people, 21.92%)
- Lipitor (117 people, 19.73%)
- Xanax (84 people, 14.17%)
- Lasix (77 people, 12.98%)
- Zometa (77 people, 12.98%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue while taking Dyazide?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Dyazide and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Dyazide
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Dyazide, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Dyazide, Fatigue
On eHealthMe, Dyazide (hydrochlorothiazide; triamterene) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Dyazide is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Dyazide used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Maxide, Losartan Potassium for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Headache, Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Furosemide, Simvastatin for a patient with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Fatigue, Mental Impairment, Peripheral Neuropathy Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Protonix, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Acne. The patient has Red Blood Cell Count, Dehydration, Dizziness, Fatigue
More related studies for: Dyazide, Fatigue
Recent Dyazide related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Dyazide, Fatigue
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (39 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Jaw Pain And Heart Attacks
- Persimmon Fruit
- Root Canal