Review: could Dyazide cause Fatigue?
Summary: Fatigue is found among people who take Dyazide, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 8,190 people who have side effects while taking Dyazide from FDA and social media. Among them, 592 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Dyazide and have Fatigue >>>
Dyazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; triamterene. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 8,408 Dyazide users)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 200,917 Fatigue patients)
On Mar, 11, 2015: 8,190 people reported to have side effects when taking Dyazide. Among them, 593 people (7.24%) have Fatigue.
Time on Dyazide when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Dyazide * :
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Dyazide * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Dyazide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (70 people, 11.80%)
- Pain (52 people, 8.77%)
- Multiple myeloma (33 people, 5.56%)
- Blood cholesterol (28 people, 4.72%)
- Arthralgia (27 people, 4.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (130 people, 21.92%)
- Lipitor (117 people, 19.73%)
- Xanax (84 people, 14.17%)
- Lasix (77 people, 12.98%)
- Zometa (77 people, 12.98%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of dyazide and fatigue on
Do you have Fatigue while taking Dyazide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Dyazide and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Dyazide
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Mirena for a 41-year old woman with Contraception. The patient has Migraine (headache), Widespread Body Aches, Loss Of Hair, Anxiety, Sometimes Unable To Retrieve Words, Brain Mass, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Clonazepam, Nuvaring, Zoloft for a 28-year old woman with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Ptsd, Birth Control, Depression. The patient has Libido Decreased, Appetite - Decreased, Proteinuria, Micturition Frequency Decreased, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of side effects of Cellcept for a 21-year old woman with Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura. The patient has Chills (felling of cold), Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating), Fever, Sleepiness (excess sleeping), Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness), Diarrhoea, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Valerian, Effexor Xr, Ativan, Thorazine for a 42-year old woman with Chronic Insomnia, Insomnia, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety. The patient has Weakness, Fatigue, Lower Blood Pressure, Dry Eyes
Recent Dyazide related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 51-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Exforge Hct, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 39-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Atenolol, Cardura, Norvasc, Maxide, Losartan for a 64-year old man who has HBP
- Comparions of Dyazide, Losartan for a 68-year old man who has Protein Urine
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Janumet for a 51-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.