Review: could Effexor xr cause Salt craving?
Summary: Salt craving is reported only by a few people who take Effexor xr.
We study 20,454 people who have side effects while taking Effexor xr from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Salt craving and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Effexor xr and have Salt craving >>>
Effexor xr has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 21,906 Effexor xr users)
Salt craving has been reported by people with weight loss, depression, high blood pressure, pain, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 93 Salt craving patients)
On Apr, 24, 2015: 20,454 people reported to have side effects when taking Effexor xr. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Salt Craving.
Time on Effexor xr when people have Salt craving * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Salt craving||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Salt craving when taking Effexor xr * :
Severity of Salt craving when taking Effexor xr ** :
How people recovered from Salt craving ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Paxil (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of effexor xr and salt craving on
Do you have Salt Craving while taking Effexor Xr?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Effexor xr and have Salt Craving
- support group for people who take Effexor xr
- support group for people who have Salt Craving
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Klonopin, Lamictal, Seroquel Xr, Adderall 20 for a 40-year old man with Depression, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Adhd.
- A study of drug interactions between Insulin, Lantus, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine for a 65-year old man with Diabetic Foot, Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Insomnia
- A study of side effects of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 59-year old woman with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Seborrheic Dermatitis
- A study of drug interactions between Excedrin, Pepcid, Lunesta, Klonopin, Effexor for a 46-year old man with Headache, Gerd, Sleep Disorder, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Ejaculation Delayed
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Ferrous Fumarate, Multivitamin, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Effexor Xr, Maxalt-mlt, Ibuprofen, Estrogel, Progesterone, Veramyst, Singulair, Spiriva, Aspirin, Atenolol, Ranolazine for a 53-year old woman with Vaginal Yeast Infection, Restless Leg Syndrome, General Physical Health Deterioration, Sinusitis Bacterial, Depression Postmenopausal, Migraine Without Aura, Headache, Menopause, Allergic Sinusitis, Asthma Late Onset, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Non-cardiac Chest Pain. The patient has Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent, Bacterial Rhinitis, Stress Incontinence, Tingling And Numbness, Hypoglycaemia
Recent Effexor xr related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.