Effexor and Dizziness - from FDA reports
Dizziness is found among people who take Effexor, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Xanax, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Dizziness with Effexor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 69,058 people who have side effects when taking Effexor from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
69,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Effexor.
Among them, 4,604 people (6.67%) have Dizziness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Effexor when people have Dizziness *:
- < 1 month: 32.06 %
- 1 - 6 months: 19.84 %
- 6 - 12 months: 12.63 %
- 1 - 2 years: 12.42 %
- 2 - 5 years: 15.53 %
- 5 - 10 years: 4.91 %
- 10+ years: 2.61 %
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking Effexor *:
- female: 77.12 %
- male: 22.88 %
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Effexor *:
- 0-1: 0.06 %
- 2-9: 0.03 %
- 10-19: 1.83 %
- 20-29: 7.28 %
- 30-39: 15.85 %
- 40-49: 22.98 %
- 50-59: 27.02 %
- 60+: 24.96 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (279 people, 6.06%)
- High Blood Pressure (255 people, 5.54%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (155 people, 3.37%)
- Sleep Disorder (140 people, 3.04%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (119 people, 2.58%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (353 people, 7.67%)
- Neurontin (352 people, 7.65%)
- Ambien (333 people, 7.23%)
- Zometa (327 people, 7.10%)
- Lipitor (304 people, 6.60%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (1,641 people, 35.64%)
- Headache (1,251 people, 27.17%)
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (1,072 people, 23.28%)
- Fatigue (1,065 people, 23.13%)
- Weakness (783 people, 17.01%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Dizziness when taking Effexor?
- Check symptoms - is dizziness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDizziness and drugs with ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDizziness and Effexor from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor 75,051 users)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,923 Dizziness patients).
Browse all side effects of Effexora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with DizzinessDizziness
Could your condition cause DizzinessDizziness
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I just started taking a Beta Blocker(Metoprolol 50mg daily) because of high blood pressure..I also take Methadone 30mg. Daily...I notice when I take the men's and drink lemon water with a table spoon of ACV w/ the mother I get dizzy to the point I want to fall down...Could it be the ACV with ...
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
Has anyone had trouble with taking Vyvanse and Venlafaxine together because I went to the hospital a few months ago I was on 60 mg Vyvanse and 225 mg of venlafaxine and the paramedics thought I was taking the synthetic drug and I wasn't I had came to a point where I couldn't say anything I could ...