Effexor and Erection problems - from FDA reports
Erection problems is found among people who take Effexor, especially for people who are 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zoloft, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Erection problems with Effexor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 69,058 people who have side effects when taking Effexor from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
69,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Effexor.
Among them, 535 people (0.77%) have Erection problems
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Effexor when people have Erection problems *:
- < 1 month: 26.03 %
- 1 - 6 months: 17.81 %
- 6 - 12 months: 21.92 %
- 1 - 2 years: 20.55 %
- 2 - 5 years: 6.85 %
- 5 - 10 years: 4.11 %
- 10+ years: 2.74 %
Age of people who have Erection problems when taking Effexor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.03 %
- 20-29: 11.14 %
- 30-39: 13.67 %
- 40-49: 27.34 %
- 50-59: 29.87 %
- 60+: 15.95 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (67 people, 12.52%)
- Preventive Health Care (29 people, 5.42%)
- High Blood Pressure (24 people, 4.49%)
- Bipolar Disorder (18 people, 3.36%)
- Panic Disorder (16 people, 2.99%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft (87 people, 16.26%)
- Neurontin (76 people, 14.21%)
- Zometa (74 people, 13.83%)
- Ativan (73 people, 13.64%)
- Oxycontin (70 people, 13.08%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (139 people, 25.98%)
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (119 people, 22.24%)
- Headache (115 people, 21.50%)
- Weight Decreased (102 people, 19.07%)
- Chest Pain (101 people, 18.88%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Erection problems when taking Effexor?
- Check symptoms - is erection problems caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsErection problems and drugs with ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeErection problems and Effexor from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor 75,049 users)
Erection problems has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 52,234 Erection problems patients).
Browse all side effects of Effexora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Erection problemsErection problems
Could your condition cause Erection problemsErection problems
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Now it is about $70 at my pharmacy and i cannot buy it at the small price because I no longer belong to that clinic. Does anyone know which of the discount pharmacies or anywhere else where you can get way discounted Levitra or Cialis? It does exist!
Been using lyrica for six months, and have terrible problems either ED. My partner doesn't have a big problem with it, bless her, but I do. I need to come off this drug anyway, because of the background headaches I get. I suffer from Chronic Cluster Headaches. The side effects are even worse ...
Has anyone had trouble with taking Vyvanse and Venlafaxine together because I went to the hospital a few months ago I was on 60 mg Vyvanse and 225 mg of venlafaxine and the paramedics thought I was taking the synthetic drug and I wasn't I had came to a point where I couldn't say anything I could ...
I've been taking Terazosin for at least 3 years or longer and my erectile dysfunction is getting worse. I'm taking Viagra and it was working for quite some time but now it's not having much of an effect. Do either the Terazosin by itself cause erectile dysfunction or does the interaction of the ...