Review: could Effexor cause Eye movements - uncontrollable?
Summary: Eye movements - uncontrollable is found among people who take Effexor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Effexor xr, and have Depression.
We study 52,333 people who have side effects while taking Effexor from FDA and social media. Among them, 48 have Eye movements - uncontrollable. Find out below who they are, when they have Eye movements - uncontrollable and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Effexor and have Eye movements - uncontrollable >>>
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 55,150 Effexor users)
Eye movements - uncontrollable
Eye movements - uncontrollable has been reported by people with epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, depression, convulsion, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 2,635 Eye movements - uncontrollable patients)
On Apr, 20, 2015: 52,333 people reported to have side effects when taking Effexor. Among them, 48 people (0.09%) have Eye Movements - Uncontrollable.
Time on Effexor when people have Eye movements - uncontrollable * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Eye movements - uncontrollable||62.50%||0.00%||37.50%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Eye movements - uncontrollable when taking Effexor * :
|Eye movements - uncontrollable||0.00%||0.00%||15.56%||6.67%||13.33%||22.22%||15.56%||26.67% |
Severity of Eye movements - uncontrollable when taking Effexor ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Eye movements - uncontrollable||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Eye movements - uncontrollable ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (29 people, 60.42%)
- Pain (8 people, 16.67%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 4.17%)
- Multiple sclerosis (2 people, 4.17%)
- Alopecia (2 people, 4.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Effexor xr (23 people, 47.92%)
- Oxycontin (14 people, 29.17%)
- Zolpidem (12 people, 25.00%)
- Nexium (10 people, 20.83%)
- Paspertin (10 people, 20.83%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Effexor and eye movements - uncontrollable on
Do you have Eye Movements - Uncontrollable while taking Effexor?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Effexor and have Eye Movements - Uncontrollable
- support group for people who take Effexor
- support group for people who have Eye Movements - Uncontrollable
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Ferrous Fumarate, Multivitamin, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Effexor Xr, Maxalt-mlt, Ibuprofen, Estrogel, Progesterone, Veramyst, Singulair, Spiriva, Aspirin, Atenolol, Ranolazine for a 53-year old woman with Vaginal Yeast Infection, Restless Leg Syndrome, General Physical Health Deterioration, Sinusitis Bacterial, Depression Postmenopausal, Migraine Without Aura, Headache, Menopause, Allergic Sinusitis, Asthma Late Onset, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Non-cardiac Chest Pain. The patient has Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent, Bacterial Rhinitis, Stress Incontinence, Tingling And Numbness, Hypoglycaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor, Elavil, Sonata for a 23-year old woman with Major Depression, Antidepressant Therapy, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Accessory Nipples
- A study of drug interactions between Topiramate, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 58-year old woman with Seizure Disorder, Hot Flashes.
- A study of drug interactions between Finasteride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Flecainide Acetate, Lithium Carbonate, Flomax, Effexor Xr for a 75-year old man with BPH, Sleepy, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Urinary Retention, Depression. The patient has Breathing Difficulty - Lying Down, Pain - Muscles
- A study of drug interactions between Risperidone, Clonazepam, Remeron, Effexor Xr for a 59-year old woman with Psychotic, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Tooth Discoloration
Recent Effexor related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.