Review: could Effient cause Blood triglycerides increased (High Blood Cholesterol)?
Summary: Blood triglycerides increased is found among people who take Effient, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Crestor, and have High blood cholesterol.
We study 2,620 people who have side effects while taking Effient from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Blood triglycerides increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood triglycerides increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Effient and have Blood triglycerides increased >>>
Effient has active ingredients of prasugrel hydrochloride. It is often used in stent. (latest outcomes from 2,713 Effient users)
Blood triglycerides increased
Blood triglycerides increased has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteopenia. (latest reports from 172,036 Blood triglycerides increased patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: 2,620 people reported to have side effects when taking Effient. Among them, 9 people (0.34%) have Blood Triglycerides Increased.
Time on Effient when people have Blood triglycerides increased * :
Gender of people who have Blood triglycerides increased when taking Effient * :
|Blood triglycerides increased||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Blood triglycerides increased when taking Effient * :
|Blood triglycerides increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.25%||93.75% |
Severity of Blood triglycerides increased when taking Effient ** :
How people recovered from Blood triglycerides increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (9 people, 100.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (9 people, 100.00%)
- Cardiac disorder (9 people, 100.00%)
- Coronary artery disease (2 people, 22.22%)
- Asthma (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Crestor (9 people, 100.00%)
- Prilosec (9 people, 100.00%)
- Ranitidine (9 people, 100.00%)
- Lipitor (9 people, 100.00%)
- Acetylsalicylic acid (9 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Triglycerides Increased while taking Effient?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Effient and have Blood Triglycerides Increased
- support group for people who take Effient
- support group for people who have Blood Triglycerides Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Vascepa, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Acetazolamide for a 62-year old woman with Headache, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Anxiety, Pseudotumor Cerebri. The patient has Hdl/cholesterol Ratio Decreased, Blood Triglycerides Increased, Hypercholesterolemia
- A study of side effects of Bystolic for a 61-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Hypercholesterolemia
- A study of drug interactions between Turmeric, Magnesium, Losartan, Klor-con M20, Furosemide, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 49-year old man with Heart Mri, Chf, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Blood Triglycerides
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril, HCTZ, Atorvastatin Calcium, Gabapentin, Effient, Pregabalin, Novolin R, Lantrisul, Isosorbide Mononitrate for a 61-year old woman with Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Diuretic Effect, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Neuropathy, Heart Mri, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Diabetes, Heart Rate Decreased. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Effient, Aspirin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 55-year old man with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, In-stent Arterial Restenosis, Heart Attack, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Vertigo
Recent Effient related drug comparison:
- Comparions of EFFIENT, PLAVIX for a 68-year old man who has Stent Related Infection
- Comparions of Brilinta, Effient for a 79-year old woman who has MMK
- Comparions of Lantus, Effient, Metformin Hydrochloride; Repaglinide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Tricor for a 67-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Xarelto, Effient, Brilinta, Pradaxa for a 53-year old man who has Antithrombin Iii
- Comparions of Effient, Plavix for a 62-year old man who has Blood Thinner
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.