Home > Effient > Drug withdrawal syndrome > Effient and Drug withdrawal syndrome
Review: could Effient cause Drug withdrawal syndrome?
Summary: Drug withdrawal syndrome is reported only by a few people who take Effient.
We study 2,610 people who have side effects while taking Effient from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug withdrawal syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Effient and have Drug withdrawal syndrome >>>
Effient (latest outcomes from 2,703 users) has active ingredients of prasugrel hydrochloride. It is often used in stent.
Drug withdrawal syndrome
Drug withdrawal syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation) (latest reports from 32,657 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, ill-defined disorder, muscle spasticity.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 2,610 people reported to have side effects when taking Effient. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Drug Withdrawal Syndrome.
Time on Effient when people have Drug withdrawal syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Effient * :
|Drug withdrawal syndrome||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Effient * :
|Drug withdrawal syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Zocor (1 people, 100.00%)
- Norvasc (1 people, 100.00%)
- Zyrtec (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nitroglycerin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome while taking Effient?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Effient and have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome
- support group for people who take Effient
- support group for people who have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why 10 mg daily after b/f gives nauseating restlessness by afternoon.
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Feeling Of Despair, Restlessness, Nausea, and takes Effient)
Had Angioplasty consisting of one drug eluting stent of 25 MM in Diagonal and Ballooning of OM nine(9) months ago.
- Can i take krill oil while taking effient and aspirin
(Asked by a 78 year old woman who has Heart Disease - Aging, and takes Effient, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Benicar)
I have high cholesterol and high bad cholesterol, arthritis, had open heart surgery and 7 stents.blood pressure is always up and down.
- What interactions have been reported while taking lisinopri 5lmg; amlodipine besylate 5mg; and matopril tartrate 25mg
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Hypertension,, Hyperthyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levoxyl, Livalo, Zetia, Effient, Folic Acid, Omega-3, Centrum Silver, Aspirin)
trying to determine if the above list of drugs are safely taken on a daily bases and if any interact causing adverse symptoms. recently had severe episodes of chest pain,test resulted in no heart attack or pulmonary embolism.
Am concerned medications could be causing my symptoms
- Does effient cause low blood pressure
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Arthritis Of Hip, Arteriosclerosis Coronary Artery, Mild Marie Charcot Tooth Synderome (foot Numbness), Prediabetes, Hypertension, Hypotension, Benign Enlargement Of The Prostate, and takes Effient, Flomax, Baby Aspirin, Cozaar, Metoprolol Tartrate, Pravastatin Sodium, Zetia, Niacin, Proscar)
Been having drops in blood pressure after meals and after beginning to take effient. This to the point of about 90-100 over 60, especially after eating. The lower number is especially problematic in that anything in the low sixties produces lightheadedness that endures a couple of hours. Have cut ...
- Can effient cause arthritis?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Arthritis, and takes Effient)
I'm a very active male. Long distance runner who has just been diagnosed with advanced arthritis in the hip
More questions for: Effient, Drug withdrawal syndrome
More reviews for: Effient, Drug withdrawal syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Effient, Plavix for a patient with Acute Myocardial Infarction. The patient has Bladder Cancer Stage I, With Cancer In Situ
Comments: PT experienced urinary bleeding for several months in 2013 and pelvic pain. Diagnosis with BC was in August, 2013 and resection of visible tumors was performed on periphery of bladder. May, 2014. PT is still on anti-coagulant drug therapy for previous MI which occurred in 2010. No evidence of BC was ...
- A study of drug interactions between Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Crestor, Metoprolol Succinate, Effient for a patient with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Anxiety And Stress, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Bleeding And Slow Healing, Nose Bleeds. The patient has Fleeting Cool Flushes From Chest Into Arms And Hands, Chest Discomfort, Diarrhea Associated With Medications
Comments: Had been taking Metoprolol Succinate with no problems since March 2010. Since starting to take Effient and Crestor in october 2013 severe Diarrhea occurred which caused pain and cramping, and excess gas.
its also noted that any sore, cut, bruise take a lot longer to heal.
- A study of drug interactions between Zetia, Lisinopril, Carvedilol, Effient for a patient with Stent Promus Element Plus Monorail. The patient has
Comments: recently had 2 Stent Promus Element Plus Monorail put in. Was taking Clopidogrel but recently switched to Effient, then had bleeding/black tar in her bowels.
Having massive stomach pains. trying to figure out what is causing it, is there another route. need more info.
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a patient with Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation), Short-term Memory Loss, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder (an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry;), Violence-related Symptom, Theft, Sleep Disorder, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Carbohydrate Craving (a desire to have carbohydrate), Abnormal Loss Of Weight, Weight Above Normal
Comments: I had none of these symptoms before taking this medication. I was what was considered "Hyper" as a child but never even liked sweets before and now I crave candy bars and ice cream ect. It is now causing me to show signs of early diabetes. I often get confused and forget where I am going when I am d ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Mirapex, Calcium Citrate for a patient with Restless Leg Syndrome, Osteopenia. The patient has Memory Impairment
Comments: Having tried to wean off of mirapex I have had many negative side-effects which caused me to go back onto this drug. Weaning off severely affected my memory especially short term, created problems processing and searching for words. I have tried ineffectively three times. My concern is that some ...
More related studies for: Effient, Drug withdrawal syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Can nuvigil (vs adderall) be used simultaneously to help wean off 60mg/day of adderall?
I have been on Adderall 30mg 2x daily for years!! I've had ... (24 minutes ago)
- Is ibuprofen safe to use if i have retinitis pigmentosa?
I have bulging disc pain that I use Ibuprofen for. I can b ... (2 hours ago)
- Is it ok to take celebrex while on dexilant?
I'm required to take Dexilant for one month and I suddenly ... (8 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (11 hours ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (1 day ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen for a 33-year old woman who has Hip Pain (3 minutes ago)
- Hydrochlorothiazide, Aspirin, Albuterol, Lipitor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Metformin for a 54-year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Asthma Late Onset, Hypercholesterolaemia, Heart Attack, Hypertensive Heart Disease, Diabetes (9 minutes ago)
- Plan B One-step for a 18-year old girl who has Unprotected Sex (30 minutes ago)