Home > Effient > Itching > Effient and Itching
Review: could Effient cause Itching?
We study 2,610 people who have side effects while taking Effient from FDA and social media. Among them, 81 have Itching. Find out below who they are, when they have Itching and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Effient and have Itching >>>
Effient (latest outcomes from 2,703 users) has active ingredients of prasugrel hydrochloride. It is often used in stent.
Itching (latest reports from 545,989 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 2,610 people reported to have side effects when taking Effient. Among them, 81 people (3.10%) have Itching.
Time on Effient when people have Itching * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Itching when taking Effient * :
Age of people who have Itching when taking Effient * :
Severity of Itching when taking Effient ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Itching ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (8 people, 9.88%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (7 people, 8.64%)
- Stent placement (6 people, 7.41%)
- Blood triglycerides increased (6 people, 7.41%)
- Multiple sclerosis (4 people, 4.94%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (36 people, 44.44%)
- Niaspan (32 people, 39.51%)
- Simvastatin (16 people, 19.75%)
- Lisinopril (15 people, 18.52%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (14 people, 17.28%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Itching while taking Effient?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Effient and have Itching
- support group for people who take Effient
- support group for people who have Itching
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
intermittent, no physical explanation, no rashes, no hives, etc.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
itching on shoulders and upper arms
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Effient, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
More reviews for: Effient, Itching
On eHealthMe, Effient (prasugrel hydrochloride) is often used for stent. Find out below the conditions Effient is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Effient used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (7 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (7 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (30 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Morphine Sulfate
- Bilateral Hydronephrosis
- Advil Overdose
- Bladder Calculi
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw